Reviews for Max
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Loved it!
LiLoDu chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really loved this. There really should have been scenes from there honeymoon in the book. I believe every scene that's shown in the movie and musical is from Hitschcock's own imagination, since we never find out in the book how their wedding was and what they did on their honeymoon. There should defo be more stories about their honeymoon!

You did a great job with keeping them in character and from what I can tell, I think you also managed to stick to the original tone. Neat little piece of work :)

Just one thing I've been wondering about: They've been married for a couple of days then already but she still has a problem with 'how to handle him sleeping so close to her', let alone the same bed. Where have they slept since the wedding? In different rooms? No wonder they never had little de Winters :D
Torniquet chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
A wonderful addition to the original book. Its very true to the characters :)
AquaBlueMemoirs chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I had to read this book for my college english class and I hate it ... it was awful ... i couldnt get into it and bleh! ... but this fan fiction has made me stop and appreciate the story that i struggled through a bit more and is now making me reconsidered giving it another try and re reading it ... that is something that i really hard to do! so congrats ... i will read almost anthing and like most people there are some that i enjoy more than others but i am sucha bookworm that to date there are only 3 books in the world (and i ahve read alot ... english lit major does that LOL) that i can not stand to the point where just seeing the book cover or hearing the title makes the hair on the back of my neck stand ... when you cant even bear to see the cover or hear the title how are you suppose to give it another try? Those three books are: Rebecca, Animal Farm, and Moby Dick ... i hope this makes you realize the accomplish in making me recondering rereading Rebecca by Dane Daphane Du Manier ... a book at the top of my hate dont think about list ... congrats and really great story ...
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
stunning!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Bravo! I think you captured Daphne Du Maurier’s writing style perfectly. I really liked this little fan fic. Thanks for sharing. :)