Reviews for Forgotten Memories: A P3P and P4 Story
FeMC chapter 20 . 4/25
It's great.. ﹏...
Hope update soon...
Tigz Hunter chapter 20 . 1/11
Hello there i just want to say I really love your story and can't wait for the next update. I am a fan of the Persona Series and I love how you did this and plus with my favorite couple as well. I wish you luck in keeping up with the story and I look forward to the next chapter
Lovely Yaoiness chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
I'm so glad you updated
I want Hayate to have a happy ending. He is such a great new character and I like him a lot.
Can't wait for the next chapter
Mugipyon chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Haroharo! :3

Aww Mugi's really happy that you made Minato Minako and Naoto siblings in here! It's one of Mugi's headcanons after all :3
And Mugi's happy too that your fav pairing in P4 is SoujiNaoto. She's just so cute when she's embarrassed myaaahhh X3

Mugi's smells something fishy in this. Minato and Adachi has the same dream sequence? Hmmm...

Anyway! Mugi expects you to come up with another chapter of this so Mugi will stay tune!

Jaa ne! :D
Originaljuan92 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Hay are should have a good ending only because I don't want to see sad or bitter sweet endings. Can't wait for Rises concert and the madness that will hopefully will happen. Glad your back and have fun writing.
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I want Hayate to have a happy ending xD
Can't wait to see Rise's concert. :D
Infinite Carnage chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Well this is a pleasant surprise. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see this story continue and I'm so glad it did. This fic inspired me to write my own story on Persona 3 and I want you to know that so you know how good this actually is. This is a step above the usual, generic fanfic. This whole story has a lot of substance to it with a lovely re-imagining of the games events (both this and the stories connected to this universe.)

I really do hope you update more regularly as it took me a moment (and a bit of backtracking) to remember what had happened in the story. Whatever you do though, I wish you luck and hope to see this continue very soon.
K chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Regardless of how long it's been, I still come back to re-read this story. It's honestly my absolute favorite, and has been for quite a long time!
Lovely Yaoiness chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
I love this story so much Hope its not dead and you update soon.
Originaljuan92 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Love this fanfic and hope it is not dead. I can't wait for the next one especially since I am more of a P4G fan. Also hoping this turns into a naoXsouji fic. Anyways have fun writing.
Anissa chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
Please continue this.
kindamollyweasly chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
Okay. First of all, to that guest reviewer/s... What is there to hate? If all you point out are things you hate on this story, then go make your own. As much as I think that you like this story (and it's very effective for you to 'hate' some parts), nitpicking those parts and suggesting things that you want to happen are not how authors do their stories, you know. And as much as you would think it'll be awesome if all the characters would 'fight for Minako', I think it was clearly stated that it's a SHINJIxFemC fic. And please don't be crass and curse the author. As an author myself, there are two ways we react to these kind of things - either we laugh at it or worry and question ourselves at it.

Oh, sorry for the rant. I really hate these kind of reviewers.

Anyway dear, this is a very, very good work. I would love to read more and I must say this has become one of my favorites. Please do update when you finally have the time.
TransparentAnswer chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
I suppose it's Adachi?
D chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
please make more stories about this
!
I hate u chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
how could koro-chan die ?! i thought that in the future minako and shinjiro would walk koro-chan into the shrine everyday after they retrieve minako's memory ! instead, koro-chan joined his master,he priest, in heaven ! F**K U !