Reviews for Tell Me A Story
dourememberthat chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I loved it! I love every single chapter. That note was lovely and cheeky. And Mia! Please please please God!, I want a daughter like her! Thanks!
naomily4ever chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
I love your story! its soooo sweetttt see emily and naomi soo happy ;)...sorry for my bad english
Nyteshade2618 chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Jesus! I almost cry with this!

Simply beatiful.

And I like the way you write in Naomi's POV

Keep it going ;D
T chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Awwww! So lovely! No one writes Naomily fluff like you do! And that song killed me, srly, I love that song! It's been years since i last listened to it and it brings me so many memories I can't believe it! I'm feeling quite old now, actually hahahah! Anyway, changing the subject fast, please update soon? :D All your fics?
Steph chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
That was lovely. I think the fluff is better than the angst. And a lot harder to write well. Which you do by the way. Thanks for updating and bringing a smile to my face. Cannot wait for the next update.
Boo chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Laughed my ass off at the ctrlc ctrlv tops! Very awesome.

Love how you do mush! Yeah, when I started reading this tonight I thought it would be a full on story but I've gotta admit I have LOVED reading every single chapter! The jumping back and forth, giving us little snippits of Naomily life has been just perfect.

Love it. Keep them coming.
bicuriouscarebear chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Thank God you updated this story! :)

I love Naomi/Emily's cheesy moments. And while I was reading the dancing part I was currently listening to Boyzone's I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME song, which I think was also a perfect song for them.

Please do keep updating your fanfics FitchSwitch. Thanks.
anotheranon chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Love seeing updates to my 'go to' fic :)
mugglingaround chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
I had a shitty day yesterday. Went to bed all gloomy. To wake up to TMAS... you could make me forget my troubles... :)

Beautifully written as ever. Pulls at my heartstrings just right. You have perfected Naomily magic :)
Abnab chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Thank you so much for the fluff! I really needed it today. The icing on the cake of this chapter was the matching onesies! Loved them so much I actually chuckled out loud.
monkeypen chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Thank you for this fluffy fluffnessy fluff. I have a warm gooey feeling inside and a ridiculously huge grin on my face:)

What a lovely treat, these two are so cute it hurts!
lazyboo chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
So much fluffy sweetness it's like being stuck inside a fairy floss (cotton candy) machine. I'll be surprised if I don't end up with cavities from this story one day. NEVER CHANGE!

I read this story in class and was grinning like a fool, most inappropriate :D

You have a gift for making people feel good, no doubt about it. Love your work.
Bullfrog21 chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
I love this sctory, so glad u have continued writing!
StayWithMeForTheKids chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
haha I loved the A/n at the end, I love despicable me :'D IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE!. I loved this chpater, just the raw fluffyness of it all made my heart swell 3 when Emily wrote the note about making the new neighbours learn her name, I had to read it twice before I got it as well :L I can't wait to see what you do with the next, I also like the onesies JJ got Sian and Jason, fits them perfectly :D
vero chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
indeed i died, but with a very big smile on my face :D

this was the sweetest thing.

i agree there's no ideal love, no one is perfect and nothing's ever perfect.

excellent update i hope u find some time to update princess bride. i quite enjoy reading it.

Pms!