Reviews for Tell Me A Story
Kelevra2501 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Just finished reading this on my flight home and just melted. I also loved your authors note. And for now on I'm going to think that the whole skins fire was just Naomi dreaming after picking up her puppy and waking to Emily and Mia.
skinsfan15 chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Firstly this chapter was so adorable, I was awwwing the whole time. Thankyou for making me happier after my heart was shattered. Also, If my kid turns out to be like Mia I'll be the happiest parent in the world!

I agree with you about bringing naomily back only for ratings. I still can not comprehend why the writers thought the fans would be okay with this, it was like a slap in the face considering how loyal the fans have been. Anywho I'm going with that naomi and emily ended with the shed scene and skins fire is optional canon and i'm choosing to ignore it. Sorry to bring that up but I just wanted to rant. I do seriously hope you continue with these cute chapters :D
Lothyr chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
This is amazing as always. All the future you have imagined for them is wonderful, and a pretty good answer to Skins Fire.
emsynaoms chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
I love it to bits..Yes I agree with you, it's not delusional but I think Naomi made it, she survived the cancer..As long as they didn't kill her on screen, there's still miracle she will recover especially when Ems was there.. Think positive guys..positive enough that the ending of Skins Fire is left open ended in a positive way.. )
Kerry chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Thank you, so much, for everything.
RefreshingSanity chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
I loved this so much. It was just so damn cute. I hope you keep adding to it because sometimes I really need fluff, like now for example, after Skins fire.
SkyBlue chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
I need lots of Naomily fluff after Skins Fire. So I re-read your story. Thank god it helps.
We need you and other talented writers here more than ever! We need all of you to fix our heartache and create more of Naomiliness!
Thank you!
skinsislife chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
After Skins Fire I can honestly say I was depressed but reading all 15 chapters of this fic until 4AM was totally worth it because I can smile and be happy again. Thank you for your fantastic writing 3 continue soon or I'll explode. :(
ricky chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
thank you, I really love this story.

And I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about naomily.
shaakeeit chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I've been crying for a while, and suddenly I remembered you are one of my favourite writers, and I just hoped that you had some uploaded fics. You just made my day (night, whatever).
This fic makes me smile, always. And the last AN gave me the motivation to write a fic.
I'm just thankfull the Naomily fandon is that strong and determined.

Btw; THIS Naomi is the one we all love, as well for Emily.

(Sorry for my bad english anyway .)

Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Thank you. After last night this was just what I needed. A lovely story as ever - please hurry back!
thehopelesswanderer chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
The perfect medicine for last night.
DELETEACCTPLEASE chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Let me just echo the sentiment that this is exactly what I needed today.

Yours was some of the first fic I read here, and so it seems appropriate and lovely and comforting to return to it now, after all is said and done.

Seriously, thanks.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I'm with you on this one.

Great chapter. AND great ending.
FClydEN chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Boom! that last a/n was just right!

Naomily lives!

also this story uplifts my mood, thank you, cheers!
400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »