Reviews for Tell Me A Story
6seatertable chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I am in extreme danger of developing diabetes...the more I read the closer I get. Oh the sweetness, I can't get enough.

Seriously the amounts of loveliness in this story is straight up heart swelling. You truly have a talent, I can visualize every scene, your words bring each scene to life with awe-inducing clarity.

Can't wait to read the next chapter

oh and that Valentine's Day card story...ugh...i just, no words :-)
AssassinsLover chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
lol "and apparently Gone With the Wind?" yes, apparently.

But I will die of fluff overdose. It makes my poor little dried up cynic of a heart ache in a rather pleasing manner.
anotherfuckingbitch chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
You just described one moment really, you should keep doing I think.
imoan12 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
This chapter is perfect!
CCCRAP chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
ridiculously cute... ahhh happy way to start monday! x
ThaDarkSlayer2 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
That would be correct because geek IS hot...)

I thought about saying "aww...this chapter was sweet" but then I remembered that they're all sweet and it would have been a redundant comment. Oh well...
warriormari chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Absolutely wonderful. Naomi saying 'I love you' for the first time in Morse code was truly brilliant. Please never stop writing fluff, ever.
whyyesitscar chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This might be the most heartbreakingly-adorable thing in the entire world. I feel like I've just ingested a million sugar cookies covered in gumdrops and smiles and tiny fluffy bunnies.
sticks12 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This was lovely :)
Vangoghgurrl chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
And we all love YOU for writing this fluff filled wonderment.. Err.. Like you lots of? Nah, fuck it... We love you... Give us a kiss *mwah*. I hope this story goes on until Mia has grown up children and Emily and Naomi are old and grey. Just sayin'.
warriormari chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart busting. It swelled so much it couldn't stand anymore. This story is so freaking sweet!
anotherfuckingbitch chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
This is the best.
wiredforlight chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
what a lovely chapter. This just gets better. I love how you're able to write fluff without making annoying or boring.

And like always, Naomi is such a romantic. Love that she keeps all that.

I can't wait for more.
fakevegan chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
just read all 4 chapters. dying of cuteness omg!
lazyboo chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
LOVE. It's so nice to just have *nice*. These girls always have so much angst, it's lovely to just see them being happy.

There are so many beautiful things about this story. The wordless conversation in the first chapter, not to mention the achingly sweet retelling by Naomi. 'Auntie Katie showed me what to do.' The proposal. The 'Kiss all you want!', massive lol moment. The valentine.

It's all one big fat awwwww, and I love it. You rock the fluff. Although I think just calling it fluff is doing both it and you a disservice. Just because it's happy doesn't mean there can be no depth or significance. This story has heart and soul and a subtle, beautiful exploration of their history.

Thank you. I look forward to more lovely updates.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »