Reviews for Tell Me A Story
kinini chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
cutest naomily chapter ever. ever!
6seatertable chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I am in extreme danger of developing diabetes...the more I read the closer I get. Oh the sweetness, I can't get enough.

Seriously the amounts of loveliness in this story is straight up heart swelling. You truly have a talent, I can visualize every scene, your words bring each scene to life with awe-inducing clarity.

Can't wait to read the next chapter

oh and that Valentine's Day card story...ugh...i just, no words :-)
AssassinsLover chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
lol "and apparently Gone With the Wind?" yes, apparently.

But I will die of fluff overdose. It makes my poor little dried up cynic of a heart ache in a rather pleasing manner.
anotherfuckingbitch chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
You just described one moment really, you should keep doing I think.
imoan12 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
This chapter is perfect!
CCCRAP chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
ridiculously cute... ahhh happy way to start monday! x
ThaDarkSlayer2 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
That would be correct because geek IS hot...)

I thought about saying "aww...this chapter was sweet" but then I remembered that they're all sweet and it would have been a redundant comment. Oh well...
warriormari chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Absolutely wonderful. Naomi saying 'I love you' for the first time in Morse code was truly brilliant. Please never stop writing fluff, ever.
whyyesitscar chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This might be the most heartbreakingly-adorable thing in the entire world. I feel like I've just ingested a million sugar cookies covered in gumdrops and smiles and tiny fluffy bunnies.
sticks12 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This was lovely :)
Vangoghgurrl chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
And we all love YOU for writing this fluff filled wonderment.. Err.. Like you lots of? Nah, fuck it... We love you... Give us a kiss *mwah*. I hope this story goes on until Mia has grown up children and Emily and Naomi are old and grey. Just sayin'.
warriormari chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart busting. It swelled so much it couldn't stand anymore. This story is so freaking sweet!
anotherfuckingbitch chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
This is the best.
wiredforlight chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
what a lovely chapter. This just gets better. I love how you're able to write fluff without making annoying or boring.

And like always, Naomi is such a romantic. Love that she keeps all that.

I can't wait for more.
fakevegan chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
just read all 4 chapters. dying of cuteness omg!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »