Reviews for Tell Me A Story
bree-bree 123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was the most adorable story ever. I rlly thnk u should write another couple chapters 4 it or just 1 more would be great 2
warriormari chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I don't think I've ever read anything sweeter. The silent conversation between Emily and Naomi was absolutely brilliant. This was beautiful, though I'm kinda of sad it's only a one shot. Thanks for sharing it.
Emirocks54 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aw, this little story was so freakin cute! And I love the adorably sappy Naomi, and how she told their story. Mia was so cute, how smart she was and how she talked to Naomi. I thought it was really cute when she looked at Emily and said, "She is pretty". It was sad when she said everyone adopts the babies. But the end was great when Naomi and Emily asked about adoption. This one shot was so great.

You should make it a full story!
Iwy'sAshes chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
ok very very sappy but soooo cute :)
devotedfan chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh come on you can't just leave us with this awesome one-shot, this could be a great story. You should really think about continuing.
amazoniandragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I LOVE this. My heart is swelling right now and I can’t stop smiling. Loved the start with an excited Katie looking for Emily and of course the Katie and Naomi interaction that I thought you did a really good job with. Katie just can’t let go of those lezza comments, can she? Nor her digs on Naomi’s choice of clothes. Hee. Naomi with little Mia, telling the story of her and Emily (in such an open and honest way, I loved all of it btw) was so precious and you made it even more heartwarming when you had the others overhear. And the whole bit about babies being adopted and no one wanting an older kid (Mia talking about herself and feeling hurt about that, right?) and having Emily and Naomi near the end asking about the process of adopting...was great way to end this one-shot. Cute story! Nicely written. I enjoyed this one so thanks for sharing!
EmZ2009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I think that was the cutest story I have ever read! Absolutely adorable!

It's made me really brudy which is a scary thought!

Thanks for sharing it! X
imoan12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Omg this was sooo cute! I don't want it to be just a one shot :( loved it.
terminated254 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Adorable, sweet, satisfying and very, very moreish.

A bit like a sugar mouse, but hopefully one we can eat over and over again!

More please!
IAmAwesomeBecauseMyNameIsSam chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Firstly, I freaking LOVE tragically happy stuff, so this hit the nail on the head :D I absolutely love Naomily's relationship, no matter how it's depicted. It's just lovely. And this story was indeed lovely. Mia seemed too cute xD Great end. I thoroughly enjoyed this :D Thank you :)

Awesome job!