Reviews for Tell Me A Story
Iwy'sAshes chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
ok very very sappy but soooo cute :)
devotedfan chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh come on you can't just leave us with this awesome one-shot, this could be a great story. You should really think about continuing.
amazoniandragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I LOVE this. My heart is swelling right now and I can’t stop smiling. Loved the start with an excited Katie looking for Emily and of course the Katie and Naomi interaction that I thought you did a really good job with. Katie just can’t let go of those lezza comments, can she? Nor her digs on Naomi’s choice of clothes. Hee. Naomi with little Mia, telling the story of her and Emily (in such an open and honest way, I loved all of it btw) was so precious and you made it even more heartwarming when you had the others overhear. And the whole bit about babies being adopted and no one wanting an older kid (Mia talking about herself and feeling hurt about that, right?) and having Emily and Naomi near the end asking about the process of adopting...was great way to end this one-shot. Cute story! Nicely written. I enjoyed this one so thanks for sharing!
EmZ2009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I think that was the cutest story I have ever read! Absolutely adorable!

It's made me really brudy which is a scary thought!

Thanks for sharing it! X
imoan12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Omg this was sooo cute! I don't want it to be just a one shot :( loved it.
terminated254 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Adorable, sweet, satisfying and very, very moreish.

A bit like a sugar mouse, but hopefully one we can eat over and over again!

More please!
IAmAwesomeBecauseMyNameIsSam chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Firstly, I freaking LOVE tragically happy stuff, so this hit the nail on the head :D I absolutely love Naomily's relationship, no matter how it's depicted. It's just lovely. And this story was indeed lovely. Mia seemed too cute xD Great end. I thoroughly enjoyed this :D Thank you :)

Awesome job!