Reviews for Tell Me A Story
Vero chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
This was an amazing update. Mia made a powerpoint presentation?! Lol that kid is awesome
Awwww Naomi is a big softie at heart XD
Excellent update
PMS!
P.S: Skins Fire never happened.
medtay14 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Thank you so much for (almost) pulling me out of my post-fire depression. I think a complete re-read of TMAS is in order! :) x
FrKiwi chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Lovely, as usual. :)

And I agree with you concerning Skins Fire. It could have been a great idea and a great storyline, but it was a huge disappointment... :/ Let's hope Cook's and Cassie's episodes will be better...
moncchicchi chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Thank You! Thank you for the much needed fluff. It helps us to get through the dark days and i do very much love your sappy Noami much more than what they have let her become. Thanks for the Update and i am jumping up and down clapping my hands in expectation for a new chapter.
PS. Favorite part was definitely the " Noami said yes the next day" line, i swooned. ;)
GemmaGiraffe chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
This is adorable. I definitely needed this after the monstrosity known as skins fire. Thank you for cheering me up a little. :)
Nutheadnonsense chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Thank you so much for updating this. I was going to take this story as the real future for Naomily, the one they deserved. TMAS is exactly how I imagine Naomily would be. Naomily is in our heart, they end in a shed, not a hospital bed. Skins Fire? I am pretty sure it's just one of Naomi's weird dreams, you know how her brain works. This mend my poor heart a little bit, thank you. This is cute and lovely and just amazing. Cheers! (:
Michelle1017 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
So I absolutely love your stories and I loved loved loved this update.

They are such a happy family and it's all so cute and so nice to read.

Hope you manage to update your other story soon as I really love that too.

I haven't watched fire yet as I'm on holiday but it really sounds like I don't want to watch. I will still watch though just to see Kat back on screen as she is awesome and amazing but I agree they will not be gone they will still be alive and I will just forget that fire happened lol.
Kathrynplove chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Weird hospital dream? :ooo
ThaDarkSlayer2 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Agreed. And agreed. I think I may actually be in denal, but you've helped mend my heart a smidge. Thanks, God.
Gerald the Puppet chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Yay! So glad to see more of this story, and it was exactly what I needed.

I agree with everything you said; thank you.

Mia is adorable - SO Emily and Naomi's daughter. Hedwig is a fantastic name for a puppy.
Roses chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Thank god. I needed some naomily fluff 3
THANK YOU!
Mariana2989 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
I love you and I love your writing, probably the only good thing that came out of skins fire is that you updated this and hopefully update WTHS :)
jaybeeee chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
So perfect! This was exactly what I needed to get out of the fire haze that I was in and I absolutely live what you said and the end and couldn't agree more. Thank you for taking up your own time to do this chapter and that incredibly thoughtful note at the end. If you don't mind can I quote you in my own fic in my authors note? I really think its something that needs to be seen by as many people as possible :)
jessicalove24 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
YOU'RE STILL WORKING ON WHAT THE HEART SEES? YOU HAVEN'T ABANDONED US?! PRAISE JESUS and this story was just what I needed after watching that piece of shit they're trying to sell as "Skins Fire" yeah right
whoslonelyroadistheanswer chapter 15 . 7/8/2013