Reviews for Tell Me A Story
whoslonelyroadistheanswer chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Amen!
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Ha! Im surprised naomi didn't insist they get a dog from the pound and not some lady not smart enough to spay/neuter. I'm American so we haven't seen Fire yet. Looks like I haven't missed out! Thanks for the update.
The Young Pilgrim chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Honestly, I think we all needed this. We all care about these characters and treat them better than those who actually created them. We made this fandom what it is, we loved Naomily since we were 12, we remember who they really are, we believed in their love, and we are certainly going to be the ones to continue their story, not them, us. I'm really glad you updated this; I definitely needed something to put a smile on my face.
Thanks.
Vangoghgurrl chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
I didn't watch it and I am SO glad I didn't. Dear GOD, you still have a Naomily way with words.
i got caught chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Thank you. For the chapter, for the kind words, and for voicing so gracefully what we all have been thinking since that mess aired. Just thank you.
Miss.Maraudeur chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
*Slow clap*
Honestly, as a fandom, we've invested more time and more care in these characters than the creators ever did. They are rightfully ours. We've made them go through some really rough things, pretty much all the rough things you can imagine, but we've done it with attention and love and dedication. If the creators can't do the same, then clearly, the characters are more ours than theirs.

That being said, lovely addition. What I like the most about your writing is always the naturalness of Naomily's relationship. The way they act so comfortably around each other, the way they just complete each other without even trying. When I read your stories everyone is always IC, everyone and everything. You make everything work and thank fuck for that!
the-geek-technique chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Thank God something good came out of this fucking mess! I really needed this update tonight, thank you so much!
marsupial1974 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
This made me smile:) it was really great to get an update for this story. It's one of my favorites, and each chapter just gets better and better;)
LC chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
i haven't even read it yet but i love it already. didn't see skins fire, don't intent to either )
Random chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
So happy im not the only one who reads pjo and watches skins but i always thought naomi was a daughter of apollo naomis to playful for the athena cabin plus the eyes
Frenglish girl chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Man I absolutely love everything about "Tell Me a Story"... WHICH IS WHY I'M SO SHOCKED YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING IN AGES. If you have time to spare at some point, please, please write something else for this thread. I love it and it's so cute and it really hits the spot. You have a gift for this and if you feel you have a few more stories to tell, trust me, plenty of fans like me are eager to pick up on the next story. I have recommend your story on numerous fanfic pages so hopefully your talent will have touched a few more people thanks to me (not that I'm selfcongratulating myself or anything). In any case, I hope that whatever you're doing you're doing great and in my wildest dreams I hope for an update of this thread (is there like, any chance it's gonna happen?). Naomily for the FREAKIN' WIN! Until next time !
Sadako Mcfly chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
OMG! Who/what are you?! I'm dangerously close to tear up! (just read everything in one go :D)
vampirebeast01 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
These scrambles of stories are so cute and fluffy. I can't believe it, but I think I fell in love with mia even though she isn't an actual character on skins.
Please update soon!
Gerald the Puppet chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Okay, this story is drowning me in fluff. I love it, I love it! It's all brilliant, though I think the airport might be my favourite. But seriously, there's too much good stuff to pick. Oh, Naomi's chat up lines, delivered via text, actually made me laugh out loud at work.

That's what I wanted to call our here, too. The charm scavenger hunt was super cute, of course, but there were some other nice touches. I liked the hint of Keffy and James's wake up visit was spot on. The ironic asides though, about Naomi not being Katie's wake up cure and about the oddly specific world record, made new smile. And Emily's responses to her great aunt...
Gerald the Puppet chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ridiculously fluffy, and incredibly adorable. I loved it. You captured Naomi's voice really well (I could practically hear her in my head), and Mia sounded just like a five-year old. I loved the retelling, and Naomi's explanation ... and Katie's snark to Naomi.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »