Reviews for Back to You
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Kathleen O'Neil chapter 24 . 1/7/2015
OK, c'mon - you can't leave us with that. Keep writing, pretty please :)
dragon571 chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Awesome stories!
Please keep writing.
Lilykakes chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
Please tell me this has not been abandoned. Your writing is fantastic and these one-shots are just perfect.
writerofanangel chapter 24 . 2/18/2012
OMG. Your one-shots are amazing. Could you write some more? I'm being greedy, but you're an amazing writer. I couldn't help but ask.

Like I said (again), you're an amazing writer. Read books in order to expand your vocabulary more. So that you can be even more amazing lol.

thanks,

writerofanangel
divakat chapter 24 . 10/12/2011
Alright, I know it has taken me forever to get back to reading fandom but can I sincerely tell you that I want more fo this? I know that you are probably not in the right frame of mind but really, it's such a lovely piece, it deserves to be finished!

I love the hurt/comfort aspect you have brought in, always so lovely when they take care of eachother!

I feel how you feel about fandom but we have to make a pact to finish what we have started! I'll finish HUngover and whatever else I have hanging out there and you finish this? Please? For me?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 24 . 9/20/2011
Thanks for another great chapter. Nice image of cal cuddling up to a poorly Gillian. God Alec is an idiot. Please update soon
onesweetlove chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
I can't stop crying now... love this. Can't even find words. 3
icoffeemate1 chapter 24 . 8/23/2011
lovely oneshot!
Wolfchild chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
Brilliant piece of writing, that. Can't wait to read more.
LadyBigoud chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
I love that one... really tender...

Thanks for writing
Moni chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
The last sentence is so sad, just want to hug gillian. If you want to continue this chapter to a whole story I wouldn't object..
Becks chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
Omg.. the last sentence broke my heart for Gill

- " He missed her eyes as they fluttered open. He missed the silent tears that fell from them."

Alec you foolish man!

Love caring/sweet liked the use of Emily as well. Nice story sweets! :)

luv ya

-B
ay-lo-DEE chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
You had me crying...

I know it's a one shot but gosh I would love to read more about this...

I feel so sad now... #thepowerofyourfanfictions

-Lodie
joiedevivre2011 chapter 24 . 8/21/2011
Awww, this is just precious. You made me tear up and now I have a funny feeling in my stomach - the one you get only after you read something Callian that just breaks your heart, but makes you happy at the same time. Darn you. :P