Reviews for Streak of Red
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I liked this a lot. It was very sweet! I like the way he talks to her, as if he doesn't like her, but there's still a gentleness there that he wouldn't afford her if he didn't. Bah, I know what I mean. :P

Great job!
MemoriesFade chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I've never read something in second person in the DG realm, so this was new and interesting.

It was very sweet.

Good job.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
There is something innocent about snow. I liked it.

Best lines:

"What are you doing here, Weasley?"

She turns around and faces you. You expect her to be shocked - but she is not. Snowflakes fall on her and she has never looked more beautiful.

"Sitting, Malfoy. Can't you see?"

Its just so typical for these two.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That is very cute. I like how Draco secretly liked Ginny.
Written4you chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awww!

This is too cute and far too romantic than most things I read but I like it none the less :)

You have a way with exposing emotions from a character even when they wish against it.

I assume this is your fav pairing and I believe you write them well

P.S. I LOVE SNOW!

-N
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was beautiful, I loved the phrase: "All the familiar features of the town have disappeared, hidden under the lumps and bumps of the coverlet." I thought that was a simply splendid bit of writing, the descriptive detail created a far more vivid picture in my head than some of the other stories I've read have. I do wonder though, what she was doing in the snow other than waiting for Draco... Great Job!

-Dazzled
R.G.B.The.Duckie chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
So normally I'm not a fan of this pairing, but I have a thing for rain (and snow) and I really enjoyed this. I think the dialogue between them was quite realistic. A loved the last couple of lines, I thought that was really romantic! Great job, I really liked it!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Sorry it took me so long to read it but it was perfect! Great job and I liked how it was narrated.
Morghen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was nice. I think the description painted a nice picture and it really made me miss winter. I liked the interaction between the two even though some of the dialogue felt a bit awkward. The end was perfect and the whole kissing in the snow was great.

-Morghem
controlled climb chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I really liked the way you used the prompt, and I must admit, kudos to you and Mew. I couldn't actually find anything to get "Grrr" about. /sigh

The only thing I can really pick at is that I thought some of the sentences sounded a bit forced - as if they were just there as a filler. So the flow was a bit awkward for me.

However, I did enjoy it and found the take of "kissing in the rain" rather interesting.

Good job