Reviews for Burning Houses
shyd1 chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Hot! Great story, loved the relationships between them!
Avast-White-Wolf chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gawd! I cannot express to you enough my love for this story and your other covenant story in general! This one is so amazing and the best I have read in a while! I'm gonna be truthful here, and say that you had me laughing, blushing, worried and even sometimes CRYING the whole way through... this story is god damned amazing and I hope you write more!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
This story was wonderful, and amazing.
Honestly I love this OT4, they're like perfect for each other!
Thank you for sharing such a lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I want to THANK YOU. For not only writting a DECENT story in this fandom which is a wonderful one, yet completely lacking in good fic, but also for NOT writting in some dumb a** OC mary-sue which is the last thing anyone wants to read. I haven't even gotten to the 2nd chapter and I'm already enjoying this more than any of the other crap I've seen here. Please keep writting in this fandom it NEEDS slashers.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Your story was really great, I hope you will write more in the future !
Thanks for this fanfic !
LionsandDragons chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story!
Allykatt chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for completing the story. Although I'd love an epilogue. Looking forward to more Covenant stories. Preferably one with more Caleb :-)
alykat14 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
I'm sad that's the end. I really liked the relationships between the boys and would love to read more. I hope you write another story soon.
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Does this mean that the fic is over! Because if this was the last chapter I may go crazy! Please tell me your not leaving it off where they jump off the cliff! Or at least say you'reputting up a seqal emidetly! Please?
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Update again, you can't leave us hanging like this.
alykat14 chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
I'm surprised you finally updated! I love this story. Hopefully next chapter they'll deal with the other shooter and then they can all be together and happy :)
LionsandDragons chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
So excited that this story didn't die! I was beginning to worry that it was no longer being updated! Can't wait for more! I love all my boys together! So much drama though! I hope everyone is ok?! Love your writing!
FanFicObsessed6612 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Oh my goodness this is torture! I didn't remember putting this on alert but when I got the email for the update I was beyond excited! How can you tease us like this lol?! I am dying for more please!
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Pretty please update, I need more lovelyness and Reidness.