Reviews for Mate
Hinatinha chapter 19 . 8/2
Very funny! Please go on!
Amora.Lee chapter 4 . 1/23
Nooooooo Seph don't fall for this none sense you'll not only screw over yourself but Cloud too
sakurahan chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Nooooooo please continue this fanfiction. I have to know whats going to happen to Seph and his pup. Will the escape along with the other wolves. Will cloud be able to find him. Please this is killing me. ;_; :(
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
I need to know what happens next!
bookworm4ever81 chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Wow so are you gonna make a habit of only updating once a year? Cuz it's almost 2014 and you haven't updated since January. Please update soon.
Persephone chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Yayz! Sorry for the late review. I can't wait until Seph has the pups. And I really hope Cloud gets to him soon.
Awwesome chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I'm sorry i haven't been reviewing ive been extremely busy! But no worries I'm back! Lol yay Denzel! Then again awe poor Denzel ;( I hope they rescue him too! Still inlove with this story!
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
I like this story. Great work, can't wait for more!
1sunfun chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
LazyLamia chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad that you haven't abandoned the story despite of being busy - I feel sorry for both Cloud and Seph and I hope that they will meet each other soon.
Till the next time (I hope that we don't have to wait long ;P)
Moreene chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
yay, welcome back. Nice you continue :)
geecee chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I reread this story again since you updated recently :D This is one of my favorite chapter, especially when Cloud howling. Aww that's so romantic xD You also give this story good amount of humour that makes it enjoyable. I do hope you write this story till the end, thank you :D
AlienBlondie chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
It's about damn time you posted this! Thank you spooky much! It's like a late Christmas pressie!
KitaraStrife chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
jfdaj; DENZEL! Ohhh, Rufus, why do you have to be such an ass!? DX So happy for a new chapter! Though, I'm sure you're going to regret when I ask my question here: When's the next one for MY story?! XD
XXTakaraXX chapter 19 . 1/7/2013