Reviews for These Dreams
elizabeth bennette chapter 22 . 5/19
Thank you for sharing your story- great read!
Anonymous1511 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Excellent chapter... Bella is really frustrating, isn't she? Edward is really patient with her. But the way Bella is dealing with her past is all wrong. She doesn't realize how many people she's hurting with her behaviour. It almost borders on selfishness. You've done a great job at portraying your characters & your writing style is also sublime & quite mature. Great work! Keep it up.
HopeStreet chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
DaCherry mentioned this story this week at A Different Story. I am so glad she did. I'm feeling so many emotions right now. What a wonderfully told story!
DaCherry chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Hi!
I sent this to my kindle, but I wanted to make sure I came in and reviewed you. As a survivor of date rape, I think you're handling Bella and her emotions beautifully. (including her PTSD, and Xanax abuse)
Thanks so much for handling this as delicately as you are
(oh and shout out o you, fellow SoCal girl)
J
huntingforwitches chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
That was a great story! Thank you :)
paragod chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
Great story. I loved it...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2015
I hate edward.
onlybelieved chapter 22 . 3/2/2015
I really enjoyed this story - thanks for sharing!
GorGirl chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Jake's a good lover!
GorGirl chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
That was a great party!
lmc123 chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Congratulations on a great first fan fiction. Well done for not rushing it, for taking the time to make it real. Thought it was a lovely story x x
lmc123 chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
This is a really well written, well thought out story. Should have way more reviews. Thanks for writing
lmc123 chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Well not understanding of Tanya/edward now, he is being a wimp
lmc123 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Oh man that was a sad chapter but very real bless her... and I totally get the edward/Tanya night
lmc123 chapter 12 . 12/17/2014