Reviews for These Dreams
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 3/20
Great story- thank you.
Would love to have the "final scene" if still available
JayNahNah chapter 13 . 3/20
I live in MB & I can vouch that their Kalua Pork Egg Rolls are to die for!
sue1zide chapter 8 . 1/28
I wonder how much more Jake can take of Bella's "Oh woe is me" attitude? I'm ready to chuck over a cliff.
sue1zide chapter 7 . 1/28
I assumed that Jake & Bella are 18 or 19? In this chapter Jake sure didn't seem like a teenager. I'm not his biggest fan but wow! You did him good.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
Great story! Loved that it was a Bella centric story. Loved her character. That she was able to overcome her issues on her own without Edward's help. Edward's character is somewhat his character is portrayed to be perfect, patient gentleman, he seemed clueless in putting together all the clues/incidents with regard to Bella and realizing what happened to her. He did not try harder to reach her after the incident even after Jake clued him on her past. Just gave up after trying to text and call her. Never tried to go to her house and see if she was doing ok. She was falling part contemplating suiside while he seeked pleasure with Tanya to overcome 'his heartbreak'. Seems selfish to me.
ExBficLover chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
Great story! Loved Bella's character. Loved that she overcame her issues on her own without Edward beside her. Edward's character is a bit disappointing. Though your words describe him as perfect patient gentleman, he was unable to put together all the clues regarding Bella's past even after Jake clued him in. Then gave up after texting and calling for few weeks. He did not go to her home to talk to her or see if she was doing ok. For the readers it feels a big like he cheated with Tanya because they did not officially end it. And he gave up too soon without trying to figure out what was actually going on with Bella.
While she was falling apart, contemplating suiside he kept screwing Tanya to overcome 'his heartbreak'. Did not try to bother to find out why she is not coming to the store or classes anymore. To me he seemed like a selfish character, worrying about his own misery while totally ignoring Bella's.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
They're driving from LA to Seattle, but they're stopping off in Santa Cruz? If they want the quickest trip, they'd go up the I-5. Going up the coast takes a LOT longer.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
Did rose NOT confide her history to Emmett? Or does he think that everyone should be like rose after being attacked? Because Emmett acted like a jackass a few chapters back, and we don't know if he changed his pov after the slap. I'm assuming so, since rose is still with him.
elizabeth bennette chapter 22 . 5/19/2016
Thank you for sharing your story- great read!
Anonymous1511 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Excellent chapter... Bella is really frustrating, isn't she? Edward is really patient with her. But the way Bella is dealing with her past is all wrong. She doesn't realize how many people she's hurting with her behaviour. It almost borders on selfishness. You've done a great job at portraying your characters & your writing style is also sublime & quite mature. Great work! Keep it up.
HopeStreet chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
DaCherry mentioned this story this week at A Different Story. I am so glad she did. I'm feeling so many emotions right now. What a wonderfully told story!
DaCherry chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Hi!
I sent this to my kindle, but I wanted to make sure I came in and reviewed you. As a survivor of date rape, I think you're handling Bella and her emotions beautifully. (including her PTSD, and Xanax abuse)
Thanks so much for handling this as delicately as you are
(oh and shout out o you, fellow SoCal girl)
J
huntingforwitches chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
That was a great story! Thank you :)
paragod chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
Great story. I loved it...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2015