Reviews for When A Man Loves A Woman
JW chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
According to what I read in the book and What I saw in Let the Right one in, I actually do believe your ending could be one of the most likely scenarios that could've happened.

Plus I liked the way you tried to be at harmony with the original script, personally think it was nice.

Just one little detail don't you think after a year they should be a bit far away from Sweden and of course Stockholm as police are certainly after them and in the Let the old dreams die we figure out they are out of Sweden.

Except that Nice job Keep on with the Good Work.
Serpent's song chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Even though the ending of the original story is open to the reader's immagination, this is its most likely conclusion.. nice work!
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is good and it's believable. You should totally do a sequel, I'd read it.
wdebo5487 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story! I totally think that Oskar should have become a vampire. I loved their interaction

And haha about Eli sleeping in the closet :)
Dark-Knight27 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really liked this one-shot!

It was short, but still gripping and well written. It seemed to fit in so well with the story of the book.

I'm glad you referred to Eli as a "He". Some people have been uncomfortable with that fact and I can't understand why. It's a story that (as far as I'm concerned) is about one of the truest friendships and you captured it really well!

You should write that sequel you mentioned. I would like to see how Oskar adapts to immortality.