Reviews for A Delicate Moment
I love it :D
it's really sweeeet :D
and I'm glad Nagato didn't disturb them at the end... Hahaha :D
mosesxkarmanlover chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I wish I was there, too!
YumiUlrich21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very nice story! :)

I never knew Nagato was a stalker, btw he's cool. He didn't interrupted them like most people do.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is how it really happen!

Dang, Nagato heard all of it, they don't need to explain it to him when he ask.
Great Hiro 27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Damn!

Nagato was there for it all!
QueenRock chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Omg finally I find a Yahiko/Konan story worth reading. This was brilliant and you did an amazing job keeping them in character.
heyLuciole chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh this was so cute and beautiful. There is not much fictions about Konan and Yahiko and this is too bad, i love them ! Anyway, thank you, i liked your oneshot !
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love this story!

I bet this is how it really happen in that chapter!

I agree 100% with you, I love Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko!

I also want to write a story about them for you, I hope you will like it. I'll let you know right away once I have it updated.
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012

THANK. YOU.

This was the very first fanfic I've read in almost a year, and it was because, I TOO had that scene burned into my skull the moment I saw it! 8D I just needed MORE, and you definitely wrote it exactly the way it should have been! This is an absolute win.

In actual fact, in terms of the anime, I'm only up to the part where Konohamaru starts fighting in the Pain Invades Konoha arc, but since I'm cosplaying as Konan in a big solo cosplay competition in less than a month (with 9ft paper wings!), I told my brother that I needed to know her character better. My brother will be cosplaying Pain OAO So, he jumped to episodes 252 and 253, where Konan died and all.

Needless to say, my mind was blown _ 3

Anyway, I've given this story the 'Favourite' it deserves! It's absolutely beautifully written, and I could not ask for more. Please trust me when I say, THANK. YOU. 3

Much much much love and support from Malaysia! 3 xoxo
Nigihayami Kawaishi Yumeshima chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
*vomit* okay, okay calm down Akari-san, calm down... *sigh* Sorry I'm a little upset after watching and reading yahikoxkonan. I was all for nagatoxkonan. What a perfect mess! Oh well, since this is fanfiction, I'll show you what happens after words! SEQUEL NO JUSTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(P.S.: LOL pervert Nagato!)
avamura chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You made this perfectly a missing scene! Love it :3
Baleful Eyes chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I cried, reading this. I flat out CRIED. Yahiko loves Konan, Konan loves Yahiko and Nagato (at least in my mind) loves Konan, but wants her and Yahiko to be happy more than anything else... *anime-cries*

This was really amazing, and I loved almost every part of it. The only things I wasn't too fond of were the fact that Konan had loved him since the beginning; I don't know, I guess I picture more of a "sudden realization". And the other thing was that you basically told us (sorry if I interpreted it wrong) that they did it... and just to throw out another thing into the awkward pit, Nagato was standing outside. Besides the fact that that's kinda CREEPY, I think it would have been better if you stopped at the part when Yahiko grabs Konan's hand, or perhaps when she says, "Nagato". Then just go to the part with Nagato standing outside, smiling. Then it's up to the reader to decide what happens next. o.o

Poor Nagato; I think Konan knew deep down that he loved her.

CURSED UNREQUITED LOVE!

Good job! *skips away*
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
love, it's all I can say :D I really love how you interpreted their relationship and how you displayed it Great work!
S. Muffin chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was so beautifully written, oh my gosh. You have such a natural flow and style to your writing and you captured Yahiko and Konan's personalities perfectly here. You also did an excellent job conveying all of the emotions from that chapter with words and most definitely did it justice. I really adored that scene between the two of them in the manga, so it was exciting to see someone be able to write it out so wonderfully :) Again, great job. I loved this. I'll definitely be checking out the rest of your fics!
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Well written, and an amazing pairing, i tip my hat to you :D Keep up the good work :)

RFRG