Reviews for A Delicate Moment
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
love, it's all I can say :D I really love how you interpreted their relationship and how you displayed it Great work!
S. Muffin chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was so beautifully written, oh my gosh. You have such a natural flow and style to your writing and you captured Yahiko and Konan's personalities perfectly here. You also did an excellent job conveying all of the emotions from that chapter with words and most definitely did it justice. I really adored that scene between the two of them in the manga, so it was exciting to see someone be able to write it out so wonderfully :) Again, great job. I loved this. I'll definitely be checking out the rest of your fics!
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Well written, and an amazing pairing, i tip my hat to you :D Keep up the good work :)

RFRG
theimpossiblegirlssouffle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Loved it! Great way to elaborate the scene between both of them! I have always especially liked both of them, and re-read chapter 511. Though I wish Kishimoto-sensei had made them kiss in the end, but it probably happened anyways. Nagato being there outside was a nice touch, I bet that in the manga he probably knew the same thing too!
Shreedin chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
How special :) I've been looking for a good Konan Yahiko fic, and I think I just found one
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
:D I only have one thing to say: :DDD I loved this pairing, I nearly died of fluff when I saw the pic in the manga.
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I know what you mean. 511 was really moving and your fic did justice to it. Keep it up!
Millepassus chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
*sigh* how beautiful and sad at the same time. Write moooore!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
EEP! OMG That was amazing! I absolutely loved it. I especially liked how you kept their words minimal. It just made the fic seem more romantic in my opinion.

And the ending, so cute. I love these three kids, so thank you for writing this, seeing as there is little out for them. :)
CarnivaLofLife chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great job!

really beautiful story...it stayed true to the manga.

the 511 episode itself is very moving and this story pays a very good tribute to it.

well done.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Yes, very good. Very nice. *claps hands together slowly like an old lady watching opera* lol

It was very sweet and touching, and it's nice to see a serious Yahiko when he isn't talking about peace and stuff - not that I don't mind that. I just prefer the ROMANCE!

If I could rate this 1-5 stars - five being the highest - I would give this a 10!

XxGaaraXRukixX
Ryouko Akizakura chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was soo cute! Seriously, it was adorable! YahiKona is one of my favorite pairings in Naruto, and it was nice to see a really, really fluffy and cute stroy for them, sicne there's very little of them on this site. xD Awesome job! xD
nejihyugahinata chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Love the story and the pairing! Write more!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Sighs wistfully

...

Delicately done with dignity.

Kishimoto showed it, you however went a step further and dignified it.

Ekun Asha.
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I've got to say, this was good! Really, really good.

I always had a gut feeling that Yahiko and Konan were a couple, but I never knew for sure. I'm glad Kishimoto made them canon. :]

You're fic was great and very interesting. The emotions were well detailed and it was as if I was in that very room. The intensity of this fic was amazing. You served this couple with great justice, and I hope other authors get inspired by your story and write a YahiKon just like yours. :]

I look forward to seeing more of your work in the near future.

-MariaSabaku