Reviews for Love is in the air
InnocentFujoshit chapter 4 . 3/5
Ah, it seems as if you are hiatus...I'd suggest maybe a GinHijiOki? where the two sadist unite?
InnocentFujoshit chapter 2 . 3/5
but wait
im a sin-
oh shit
Itsumii chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
dude you're awesome! The way you write is just like gintama :) ahhh I wanted to read more! Some yaoi would be nice (gintokiXhijikata and just jealous okita).
Those funny omake are just hilarious.
Gotta say you are one hell of a good writer so keep it up :p
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Um I think that you should stop making kondou call hijikata "toushirou",instead you should just make kondou call hijikata"toushi" bcos that's how kondou calls him in the series,or else it looks way too formal
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Ummm plzz do more plzzzzzz .
Panda Master X chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET?! It's been forever and a day, so UPDATE PLEASE!
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Neeeh. For the record, I was trying to keep myself from smirking. XD
Hmm, it's just a suggestioon though; what if Sougo tries to push them away... by harrassing Toushi... in ways that could be considered as awkward. Gin would just have to get through to convey his feelings then, ne?
Just Suggesting though. Oh, and Kondo could act like a protective father or something. That would be hilarious.
- Jade
HikariSx chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
uhh PLEASE CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 3 its such good romance between 2 of them now *o*

Gintoki rushed to see what's wrong with Hijikata.. finding him he saw Sougou kissing on his forehead after leaving his room.. Gintoki was surprised and felt jealousy..Hijikata wakes up searching for father suddenly realising Yorozuya at the door..
something like they talking Gin saying something while helping Toshi drink watter he blushed..
and hmm.. I dont know what next *o*.. but later- it will be great if Gintoki cant hold himself anymore and wanted at last just give a passionate breathtaking kiss full of hid love to check reaction from Hijikata... in other hand Toshi just got crazy over that kiss but dening it he pushed away Gintoki and got away.. gintoki is in pain for such cruel refusal ..suddenly Matsudaira call for Toshi helping him with his daugther.. she recognized Mayora savior from the last time and started to annoy him.. after leaving market he run into Gintoki who saw Matsudaira's daughter holding onto Toshi's hand.. Toshi glared at him surprised and took advantage of situation grabbing him for shoulder saying he i going out with silver-haired guy.. girl was disappointed but not shocked since she found other guy really hot and good match for Mayora hero.. Toshi pulled Gintoki away then saying sorry and that he needed to get away quickley.. Gintoki grabbed him he couldnt ressist more and.. nyah maybe Love Hotel *o* and rape but Hijikata accepting that after first round wanted to lead so it will be Gin/Hiji and Hiji/Gin at the end *o*
nyah just my suggestion

hope you'll continue!
chippo843 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Uh, I don't know if I'm able to help, but I'll suggest stuff and hopefully it helps in some way " I want to see what happens next in the story.

As Gintoki had a talk with Kondo, he quickly dismisses himself to go check up on Hijitaka. Kondo probably thought that what he just said made the other worry and let it go.
He enters the room, finding... (Many options can happen from here)
-Hijitaka in his injured self, and he goes to tend to him or do whatever he needs to get done from that tv drama (if it does help since idk what it is)
-Okita in the room with Hijitaka. The two declare their intentions to each other as to have a battle over who could win the unconscious male's heart. (Them, coming into a conclusion of their feeling for the man since they're finding the feeling strange and weird)
-Something scandalous. Like Okita on top of Hijitaka who either awake, struggling or still unconscious and oblivious. Or Hijitaka in some alluring position that the latter doesn't know he's doing making Gintoki fail to resist his urges and makes a move, only to be interrupted by Okita barging in to make sure that Hijitaka was doing fine.
-Or, from all of these, he meets with Hijitaka alone. The latter awake, and they have a talk filled with awkwardness, seriousness, denials and truths here and there. Interferences may occur at the most inopportune moments to create drama between the two. Or if Okita, drama between the 3.

That's all I could think of, and again, hoped it helped in some way. "
My brain hurts from the thinking. -_-" too much in my mind, as well as the stories I need to continue as well. Ugh, please ignore this rant.

Anyway, loving the story and hope to see the next chapter!
uekisano chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
wow this is like a new issue of jump, you just want to keep reading! great job updates please!
SmileRen chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Interesting :)
mikyzachibiakuma chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Good job. Keep up the great work. Better take your time, but please update. Right now I can't say much coz I'm on easter holidays at my grandparents, so I'm using my mobile phone, but once I'm home I may write a proper review. Take care. All that's best.
Mayoooji chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Ahahahaha Oikita and Gins-san fighting for Hijikata's chasity, this is too good. Keep up the awesome work!
Mayolicious chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Omg Gintoki/Hijikata/Okita! I've been waiting to something like this.

I love this and how you make the conflict between Gin and Hijikata. I can wait for the continuation and how their relationships will do. Please update soon :D
AekoAeviAthan chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I loved it! I hope you update soon!