Reviews for Interview 1
XaLo chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is really different, but still so cool! I love the idea! XD
They're so funny these two, gotta love 'em!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
XD
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOL! XD I love it!
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awe so cute! Lol and I also HATE the new NICKELODEON TMNT to me they... Ugh! Well anyways I really love this fic lol nice job who! Lol
Silent Goth Girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Silent-! I know how you feel about younger siblings Leo and Who my brother never listens and it just drives me up the wall -sigh- I am going to have white hair by the time I am 20
His temper is just like Raph's too.

Alex- looks who's talking you have the same temper.

Silent-Gives murderous glare- what was that.

Alex-eep!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Estuvo bueno! Pobre Leo, Rafa corto la entrevista de un tajo y lo dejo solo.
lilangel14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
omfg I will PAY YOU YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLD to get me communication w raph...lol hey raph shes not lookin for a rough guy but i am! hehehe...
Soniccouples10 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOL so Funny and Raph you are perverted!

Rachel: I know
Yunuen chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
yo no creo qe Leo esté listo para esas cosas

lo siento Who, pero una vez alguien me dijo qe parezco la mamá de ellos porque de tooodos los fics qe leido niguna OC me gusta para novia de ellos (sólo una OC me ha convencido, sólo una), así qe cuando escribas ya sabes a quien te vas a enfrentar

*risa malvada*

interesante entrevista, solo qe como me salte tu fic Lost Memories ahi me perdi pero como es largo lo dejo para el ultimo n.n pero eso de qe es espeluznante... XD pero estuvo interesante X)

ya namas me falta un fic tuyo!

XD
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
AWESOME loved it but I have to disagree not all the oedr sibiligs are like that I should know, all my sis ever does is lay in bed after school and talks on the cell phone X(

But she has her moments :D but I feel like I might have just a tiny bet more responsibilities then she does! and I'm second oldest and yes I sometimes lose my temper LOL.

Anywho great job loved the story it is awesome!