Reviews for Declan's prespective
elle chapter 1 . 9/17
I do not have any writing talent. I really liked your story. Only sometimes I could not understand it, because of the misspelled words and unfinished sentences. For me that is as important as the story.
Wolfhound159 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love it !
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awww this was sweet but a little hard to read. Maybe try breaking the dialogue up and reviewing the grammer. Other then that this was interesting to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
The content of the story was good - but you need to work on your grammar. It's very difficult to read with so little punctuation and so many lengthy run-on sentences. Also, proper names should be capitalized.
cwilk5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
bookdiva chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm sure that this was a great story, because I loved what I could read of it, but the english was...really hard to understand. I would love to read this if you cleaned it up a bit!

Anywho, just a little constructive criticism. We all make little grammar errors here and there (we don't have editors!). I hope that you keep at it!
Jay-JayHaven0115 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
If you separate the dialogue and have smaller paragraphs it would be easier to read. Otherwise, I rather enjoyed it!
Thaovyphantran chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Good job!just saw tis amazing film on HBO!
ShadowGrafAngel chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Great writting! You might want to make the paragraphs smaller though; it was hard to read the story.
157yrs chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is a really good fanfic. It just needs to be polished a little. I think all the big blocked paragraphs kind of make it look like too much, if you broke them down a little it would help a lot.

Nevertheless, this was interesting and I think you have Declen's character pegged. I hope you write more Leap Year fanfics. This is by far the most intriguing one I've read. Good job.