Reviews for A Wolf's Family
deanpala chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Awwww poor Dean I thought it'd just be all cutesy but nope!its OK tho, I like feels
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Love the sight of the brothers running together. Sam can be smart no matter what form he's in. Dean 's natural aggression being tamped down is a different style for him but still looks good. Even as a wolf I bet he's still beautiful just as Sam is still smart.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aw! They are so sweet. That was actually a chick-flick moment...
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahh, this is my favorite so far! I absolutely LOVE this series!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
good story.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was excellent story, I enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read the next chapter in this story. The fight between Dean and Sam was good, he had to show him who was boss and he did that. It's odd that Sam's dominant now but he is doing the protecting now and I enjoyed reading that. The way they are with each other is excellent.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow that's all I can say
lizzieten chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I adore this series, it's very well written and always keeps me coming back for more.
Shakari chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is really good. I love the series, and hope to see what Bobby and John come up with.

I'm slowly going through you're Supernatural fics(Haven't read any of the crossovers, I might but I might not). So far every one I've read is great! Though, while I started the one where Sam was an angel I wasn't able to read past chapter two(I actually can't remember if I read past chapter 1, I got to the warehouse.). I think it's because you have the angel part captured perfectly and I don't like seeing Sam act like that. And I like how you're able to write both Wincest and Gen between the boys. Normally when I read something that focuses on the boys and they're not in a relationship(with each other or other people) it's a fic where one of the boys is hurt or sick and they are taking care of each other; but what I've read of the were series is great(though, I don't think many people would object to wincest happening. Well, I wouldn't at least)!

I like that you do stick to the episodes, not many people do that.

I actually came across your Samuel Michaels fic on LJ then started reading your other SPN fics. I was surprised when I realised I had already come across you before(I have Psycc Slave on my alert list), but also thrilled because it proves that I really do like you're writing, I'm not just loving them because I'm really into monster!boys (even if they aren't really monsters)right now.

I think I am done with this review. Sorry if anything in the review doesn't make sense. I'm writing it in one spot then pop to another spot to add something.

~Shakari
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Can't believe I didn't see where this had been posted! I love this verse and this installment was no different :). You did a really good job with writing Dean's struggle. And Sam and John were really sweet. Can't wait for more!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
POOR DEAN HE GETTING USE TO BE A WOLF... WEL LAT LEAST HE HAS SAMMY WITH HIM.. I LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
ooohhh wow, this is gonna get interesting and wonder who was stupid enough to wander through through the woods like that! HMMM

looking forward to the next chapter, glad you keeping it going hon

hugs Shelley
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, epic!
CatishAngel07 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hey, nice piece to the series. You got a lot done in this one and I really hope there will be one more. You kinda gave a little hope that Dean could gain some control and I really hope it does work out. Again, nice job.
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This fic is fantastic! There needs to be MORE! :):):):):):):)