Reviews for StarCraft Live!
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh my Lord this was freaking hilarious! Tassadar's grocery list was perfect, too.

I can't believe you wrote this thirteen years ago, you have some real talent. Looking forward to reading more stuff like this.
guardian angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Delightfully whacky!
Darth Sygnious chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hahahahah
Funny :)
crazIZIZ chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Is this stolen since i have seen aniteher guy with exact same characters just other name for talkshow and that
DuskRain chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nicely done. Kerrigan rules
martin chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
hey thanks for the laugh its a great story jeep up the good work
dadadabears chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
lol, that was really funny. Whats wierd in stories like this, if u wrote any differenty i would probably hate it. lol

Fight on,

-lotrfan55345
Hyperactive Hamster Of Doom chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Fantastic fic! Can you do another episode of K'Rin's talk show?

I loved the thing with Happy - "he also likes to maim" - if I said LOL that wouldn't be the half of it. Annoying Audience Guy was really funny too. Can you resurrect him in time for the next show (if there IS a next show, that is)?

Like I said earlier - DO ANOTHER SHOW! Please? Pretty please? *bats eyelids* Come on, you know you want to... well, I know I want you to...
Spirit of Halo chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
lol great stuff! i espcially like the comment of of kerrigan liking irony! keep on writing!
Hyper Guyver chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
HA ha ha! This is great! Keep making them!

And... do you think you could review my interview story as well?
DarkSatan chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Loved it, Next time can you do all three species and also the hybrid all in one room and also add in some pokemon and make it hilarious and shove them all in one room for forty days with only a stuffed bear to keep them company, please-
DarkSatan chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
anubis chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
very funny. should make another. i would chek it out
sd chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
fddf
Umbris De lunum chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
K KK ok ok ok ok o k ok o k ok ko ko ok ok ok k o ok o k ok o k ok ko ok ko ok ok

ok goood lol ! EARWIGS ARE NOT MY NEAREST REALATIONS!