Reviews for The MySpace Admirer
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 2/16
I definitely think Quinn left the bear! Only question is, how did she know Rachel's locker combo? Anyway, loved the chapter! On to read more! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 2/16
I think this is going to be a very nice story. I love the beginning, and how Rachel immediately went to Finn and the Glee Clubbers. I really like you idea for a Glee story! On to read more! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
It's been years since you've posted it and almost as long since I first read this fic. I had a sudden Faberry craving a few days ago and I am happy I remembered this fic. I love it just as much now as I did back then. Thank you for writing and sharing! Love the epilogue joke ;)
E.Elliot chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Man I love it!*-*
texican chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Super cute story. I really enjoyed the premise. It also made me nostalgic for the simpler days of MySpace. Thanks for sharing.
Ahyah chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
damn you! have me laughing like I'm crazy because of that blasted karaoke night out.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
Did you just break your own fourth wall? I applaud you, well played. Very well played.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
very funny
tohs chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
Rachel is a huge dork. I love how Quinn just plays along with Rachel's totally obvious, totally unimpressive scheme to get her to sing a duet with Sam. They're so ridiculously cute. Also the whole myspace thing was super sweet:) Forever happy for them.

I'm super late but a million thank yous for sharing this brilliant, beautiful, extremely hilarious story. I can't express how much I love it so much.
tohs chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
OMG! LOL. I can't get over Rachel getting them kicked out of the community center... and then they were asked to leave the parking lot. I thought that was kinda insane but because it result in the girls going to Quinn's, where they ended up having very sweet sex (yes!), I'm totally happy it happened;) Now they can be nauseatingly cute together.
tohs chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
"I've been waiting much longer than that for you to come out, Quinn." -GOLD.

Quinn teasing Rachel is just... *sigh* They're just really, really cute. And Rachel is just really adorable, coming up with ways to proof to Quinn that she's her MySpace admirer.
tohs chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
{face-palm}
No self-love for Rachel. LOL. Her fantasies are hilarious.

Amy is such a disease. Why can't she just focus on her own relationship? SMH.

*sighhh* Get it together, Quinn!
tohs chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
That online convo between Rachel and Quinn tho;):) Delicious!
tohs chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
OH EMMM GEEEEEE!

QUINN JUST GOT CAUGHT!

YES! About time.
tohs chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Quinn is already whipped and she and Rachel aren't even going out yet. SO CUTE! I love that Q and San took Rach with them to spy on Sam and Brittany because that was just hilarious and Quinn was totally enjoying herself, just watching Rachel:) "Nicest Thing" is actually a really good song. Perfect song for Quinn to sing. Just sad that Rachel is getting serenade and she doesn't even know it.