Reviews for Papa, What Do You Hear?
Streaks chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'd love the 5 to include Puck (ignore it!), Brittany or Finn (not get it!), maybe even Mercedes and Carole (denial, refusal to believe?). If you want to go the extra adult-neglect step, you can throw Will in? Or Emma."

I'd really like you to go for it. If you're still interested that is. Your writing flows extremely well, and your sentences connect together and still carry the right emotion and feeling you're trying to get across with them. I'd love to see you write more perspectives on this.

Yeah, I feel terrible about writing this, because BURT HUMMEL IS AWESOME AND THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Burt Hummel is like the Awesome American Dad. He's one of my favorites on the show. But anyways. Do not feel terrible. You should see some of the gory, demonic stuff some professional authors come up with, but their writing style, it is so flawless, it turns out as gorgeously captured tale of something that is so "abnormal" to the public. That's how I think when I read some of these things like this. I'm just a human - a human like many other humans that fall to curiosity and pleasure - that finds interest in these things even though I do not perform in them (i.e. incest, homosexuality).

Once more, excellent job.

Streaks
Booi'mRadley chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is simply breath-taking, awe insipring. I cried at the last line. What happens? Could you write a quick one shot and tell me pleeeaaasssse!

But anyways, I'm literaly crying in my seat right not, this is absoulutly fansatic. :..)
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Creepy and awesome. I've read burt/kurt before and found it just wrong, but this was...different. I don't know how to explain it. Like more realistic than them just randomly having sex or something. Unsettling in how believable it is, but also amazing for that same reason. I could buy this. Another note: your voices for each character are spot on, really well done.

Great job :)
Lunar Maelstrom chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is... quite unsettling, in a number of ways, but you tell the story so beautifully that I find I don't really even mind so much. Anyway, you managed to take a concept that would be outright nightmare fuel (which it kinda still is, actually) and not have readers' first reactions be "Kill Burt". You handled the story and characters brilliantly, with the unresolved ending as a nice touch.

Oh, if only I had half your skill...
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh, well I'm sure the authorities would take the accusation very seriously if Will were to bring this up to them.

Hmph.

Yeah... I can understand why you'd feel horrible about writing this. XD I love Burt. But this fan fiction, and it does raise an alarming idea.

I liked it. Even though it's disturbing. Poor Sam and Kurt.

-Ri
Kappaletta chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow. I absolutely love it when you fill out the prompts on the glee_angst_meme because I can't seem to not like what you write, just because the emotional impact and pure feeling you manage to get across in your works. I love Burt Hummel to death and back, but seriously, if you're the one writing implied incest fic about him and Kurt, I can't help but appreciate the amazing way you tell the story. Wonderful job.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010