Reviews for Little Moments
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 17 . 4/19
These were all really cute! :) Loved them all!
natsugrayloki22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Good stuff there
SardonyxRosetta chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Love this one-shot. When she threatens to make him bleed out of his face, and when he gets all suggestive on her ... damn. literally the best couple.
realitychq chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
i really liked it
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
SHIT. :'((( (Sorry for the language, but that was the only word running through my head BECAUSE OF THE FREEAKIN' LAST PART. '(((( )
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
AWWW! I 3 SAPPY USUI (even though Misaki doesn't get him most of the time)! Awesome stories. :DDD
carmen chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Hey, what are you saying? I loved every bit of it! I can't believe you think it's bad...
Please, please don't stop writing. This is really one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I don't usually review, but i just had to, because you're just so amazing at this!
Please do continue... :)
You've perfectly captured usui and misaki. It's exactly like how they would react to the situation. Wonderful. Hats off. Simply beautiful.
ChattyAnime chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
u r a great writer dont let any one tell u otherwise. the ones who tell u ur terrible tell them to go to hell. the people who care about u and love u will tell u ur amazingly smart and talented at writing. so tell the haters to screw themselves and to go to hell.
CahttyAnime chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
whats with the whole thing of him dying
JoJo chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Aw, that was so sweet :) AMAZING chapter! So glad you decided to upload it! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL OF THESE CHAPTERS!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
it's no failure. A perfect ending. It's so touching. :)
Magica Ring chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Toooo short.

I demand mooooorrreee!

Will you?

U answered No?

Why?

U have to tell me.
ShadowBlack-Raven97 chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
WHAT?! IT'S NOT A FAILURE! IT WAS GREAT! SUPER DUPER GREAT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :DDD
kazenostigmalover chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Failure are you kidding! This chapter is so touching...no matter if chapter is short or long...it is still heart warming...:')