Reviews for Flying Lessons, Rosalie and Mowing the Lawn
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Rosalie is... The least favorite character of twilight for me, using kind words because I could say that I dislike her as much as I dislike the mutt and what he represents... She is so... Egocentric... Idk, its like the others endure her just for Emmett sake. At the same time I could understand a little her mind with your chapter but still... But as always love when you write in epov and how fascinating is his mind *sigh*
Karolsp chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Ooooops! I guess I kinda lied and read it all... Now Im feeling guilty *facepalm* but I couldnt help myself... Was that good! ;-)
Karolsp chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Rosalie is my least favorite character of twilight, being very gentle with the words... Lol... I... Dislike her as much I dislike the mutt and what he represents... She is so... Self centered, egocentric in the essence! Sometimes i think they endure her just because of Emmett, to not hurt him... For me she eill never change, she only agrees with something when she has some kind of interest behind it.
I could comprehend a little better her behavior but still.. No, just no! Lol In another note is always very enjoyable when you writes in EPOV... Always makes me sigh...
Karolsp chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Sounds just like me when I wake up feeling all ready to be a gardner... Lol but here mine is eletric so could be a little better I guess... Still after I finish I need my bed ASAP!
Karolsp chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I wonder if I'll be able to stop read and sleep... My mind is screaming no... Thank you forso vivid images in my head :-P
Karolsp chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I think picturing Edward impersonating a striper was way too much for my graphic mind... Im still trying to find my lungs... *thud* lol
Liz chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I have an electric mower and my feet still go green. I like the way you weae rl into their world.
Liz chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
The 2 cullen ae so alike, I don't understand why they didn't sort this out long ago.
Miranada Betzalel chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I confess I have never mowed the lawn myself (I don't even have a yard anyway), but I spent the better portion of my childhood barefoot with feet as green as grass and brown as dirt. I was totally the quintessential tomboy. My Mom would shriek at me every time I came into the house without shoes because I was walking on the carpets with filthy feet! I thought she was going to give herself a stroke, but I guess that's what Moms do: worry.
favludo chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Oh no! I have come to the end of your stories about human Bella post marriage! I have enjoyed them so much! Thanks for posting :)
JillyReb chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Loved the story!
JulesColes3 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I like it and I hope rose moves on and becomes closer to both Edward and Bella
TwerdLife chapter 5 . 11/9/2010

this was really cute

so edward to get flowers

AliowL''

update soon!
baynewen chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
That was unbelievably touching,heart warming and while it was one hell of a lemon it was also one of those "awwwww" moments that catches you by surprise as to just how much they truly love each other every single day!

Kudos to you for one hell of a chapter!

Its cold and raining here today and your chapter made me smile and feel warm and fuzzy, now I want to make blueberry muffins and make love to my husband thanks for making this Sunday special.
AnEnduringHope chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Thanks for the update, Janet! :) That last line was classic...

"That poor mower never stood a chance."

LOL! Bella and her stubbornness! ;)