Reviews for Not Quite a Fairytale
Wait...what?
Arrianna Blood chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
RAWR! Where is the rest of the story, like really. Sob sob hiccup. Please post another chapter, this story sounds so good that i really want to find out wat happens. Does Hermione get caught, does draco work in the kitchens (bwah ha ha ha), and what is the other members of the order doing. And what is going on with voldemort, cause that non-magical castle idea was really asking for the swat team to come in and blow them away ( bwah hahaha). Like the neighbors can call in for disturbance of the peace and say they see a dead body and the police just decides to send the swat team. bwah ha ha voldemort killed by swat. now that sounds hilarious!
Love the story so far!
Keep it coming!
Zanica chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I love all your works I started reading this and I realized that there are only 2 chapters and now I'm sad theres not more
Georgepoodle chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Sounds like an awesome start, would love to hear the rest if you decide to continue. I have just finished reading all of you other Dramione stories and I love your writing, I can't wait to see more. Killer sense of humour by the way :)
olverabonk chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Please finish. Please?
Evani chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
well damn... time for me to wai for ANOTHER of your stories :)
Rumaan chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
You really shouldn't have encouraged me - now I've held off reading the first two chapters of this because you've not updated for - literally - years! But then you gave in to my nagging over Troublesome Redheads and so I decided to push my luck regarding this story. I really like the two opening chapters. I mean Draco being tied to telling the truth to Hermione for life - what could possibly go wrong with that ;) And now you're at home on holidays, and the weather in Canada is apparently rubbish, my friend told me it snowed a couple of weeks ago! so I figured you'd have lots of time to write some more chapters for this, rather than have a social life.
Vandole chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I hope you can finish this story! The suspense is really something ...
Electric Reader chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Ooooohhh! this story has such a lovely twist and it is so much fun already! please finish it! :P
Amcd1056 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love it! Please Finish please it was suspenseful! Can't wait!
Spartan Garlic chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
You need to keep updating this one, it's soooooooooo good. I know you haven't updated since last year, but still... Please update!
TheBitterSea chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Finish it when you feel up to it, it's a lovely story so far. :)
NumeralNerd chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Please write more!
logicallylivid chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Holy God!

You better finish this soon, because this story is crazy interesting! I'm on the edge of my seat! Don't leave this masterpiece hanging!

I love all your other stories too, btw, sorry for not reveiwing them all, I'm reading at work (I'm so bad XD)

Keep those words flowing from that wonderful mind of yours, can't wait for what you think up next! :D
imy321 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011