Reviews for Corrective Measures
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
LOL, heh, actually I knew he wore the glasses, and contacts from that battle with gamma, but for some odd reason, I just never connected that to him actually NEEDING glasses...oops.

and yes ahldfjghajdfg he does look hot with glasses XDDD
RubyFiamma chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Fluff and glasses, couldn't ask for more. Yup, still stalking your fics.
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
wonderful *hearts*
101sakurakiss chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved it. I couldn't quite smiling through the whole thing I felt like an idiot this was so cute! ;P
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great ONE-shot!
I always did wonder if Gokudera wore contacts or not. Hmmm, the mysteries of eyes...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This fic is cute! X3
And indeed, Gokudera wearing a contact. I mean, the contact for battle. Like Tsuna has!

Goku indeed 'sexy' and adorable more when he wear glasses!

And Yama indeed pervert! Just for you, Gokudera Hayato! *grin*
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
awwww so sweet..adorable the both of them..
Rui17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yamamoto can be so sappy sometimes. But in a sweet-endearing-i'll-never-get-tired-of-it way. And honestly, sometimes, I think Gokudera PMSes with the way his mood swings and all :)) But then, that's why we love 'em, right? Hahaha.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
hahaha. I just love how Takeshi just blurted out how sexy and hot Hayato is wearing glasses. _ And somehow i could just easily picture Takeshi having sex with a glasses Hayato. _~
whippedcaramel chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hee. Dera IS pretty sexy with his glasses. u

I say he needs to wear them more in the anime. :

The story was adorable. **
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Takeshi's such a perv. XD But glasses are a total turn-on. :DD
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Ahhh, glasses fetish!

Very nice ;D
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I'm glad to know Yamamoto and I share something in common. Gokuder'a glasses make me jkshfoshfi. It's just perfect on him. and "Sexy and intellectual and stuff" is probably the best way tp put it.

Great job! XD
Sotoriel chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Fluff 8059 is such win. Great job writing this. It really did put a smile on my face.
594229 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I've always thought Gokudera must wear contacts too. Lol. It's nice to see someone sharing the theory. Cute story~! It really brightened up my evening. -