Reviews for My Father's Daughter
MegaBauer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That pretty much sounds exactly how Kim would react.

Good work!
Nic Neptune chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
*Logs in especially to review*

That was simply wonderful. ) I love the deep emotion of Kim that's embedded throughout the story, and the general atmosphere really encaptures Kim's feelings - nothing else seems to be going on, only Kim's thoughts, and her looking after her daughter - again, the only things that matter to her. That takes a hell of a writer to achieve that so bravo to you! xD

I loved how Teri was asking Kim about her Grandpa coming back - very realistic (when my Dad died, I did the exact same thing to my Mam as I was two. Just kept asking, hoping the answer would change, but yet not accepting that he was totally gone) so the little girl's reactions were perfect to an extent that I could relate to her, so well done for that too! )

I love how Kim feels about it all - the sorta I hate to love you feeling. Perfect and it came across very clearly and very effectively. And the fact that she would let him in, simply for Teri's sake really encaptures the protection a Mother has for her child (not that I'd know yet lol I'm only 17!) but you wrote that aspect of it really well too. _

The final line - I loved. Really a perfect finish!

This was really sweet and thank you for writing it! xD

Keep writing,

Nic. _
skycloud86 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wonderfully written, and so very true. I couldn't sympathise at all with Jack in Season Eight, but I felt a lot of sympathy for Kim. After all she's gone through, that's what he does to her? Poor woman.
lau chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loveeeed it !

I always wondered what would have been Kim's reaction but Teri as well. I mean she's so young and still so innocent to understand what is going on, but I thing you got it just right on both part.

Great job !
devoted24er chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was very well-written and insightful. I never really thought about Kim's emotions and reactions like that...you did a fine job portraying them. Good work!
snheetah chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
WOW! That was written so nicely and I love it! I like Kim's thoughts on her dad's actions also.
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
WOW! This was pretty amazing. It breaks my heart to think about what Kim's reaction would have been to what her father did. And I believe you captured perfectly what she must have thought.

great job!