Reviews for Privilege of Choice
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/1
Aww! Poor Sammy! I want to hug him too! :'(. Nice story. Thank you.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/11
You actually don't say that it's a 2-headed coin, but it's implied.

so saying Dean the way John did, it condemned Sam to death. And Sam knew it, because he knew it was a 2-headed coin ... I wonder, if it could've been a demon in there, with the sulfur smell and all - to help Sam escape.

And so help them, they need to go back and take care of those hunters...
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow... just wow...
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
JOHN, YOU DOUCHEBAG! He knew the coin was the same on both sides! He chose to kill Sam? What the heck John? What the heck? And Sam knows! Sam knows what you did! God, I hate John so much! Grrrrr. This was a really good story. It made me very emotional, in case you hadn't noticed
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Great story! I love the John-has-to-choose stories...so heartbreaking, especially when Sam KNOWS. I just wish this had gone on a little longer until Dean found that coin and he knew too!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Very, very interesting. I'm guessing that it was the two sided coin and John knew along.
Sonyama chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So sad Poor Sammy!
Etrixan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very nice. You can see the beginnings of the breakdown in this, and with it the feeling of "if only they /talked/ to one another better." Inevitable, but still hoping that the future would be different.

etrixan
isn't allowing me to log in from this computer. Stupid
Ceejay chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That made my skin crawl. Good job!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aw poor John he really didn't have a choice
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Really good :-) I know it's late but any chance of getting an epilogue?
Lolello chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow...just wow. So Sam thinks his dad actually chose dean? And John didn't realise that it was the two sided coin until after? And he didn't comfort him!? I'd love to see this get turned into a two shot, to see the consequences of Johns actions. I think maybe subconciously he knew, because he still chose dean. This was utterly amazing and heart wrenching. Well done :)
eza.xo chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. :D And, for the record, I would absolutely love to see some follow ups to it. Maybe how Sam might change after an incident such as that. I also think you did a really good portrayal of John in this; you didn't lay too much guilt at his feet for the situation nor did you make John make the choice, which seemed very in character to me. So, well done! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh man. That damned two-headed coin. Sam knew. And Dean didn't.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow! Super powerful! Poor Winchesters! They can never seem to catch a break. I so would love a sequel showing them dealing with the aftermath of this... ;) great story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »