Reviews for Privilege of Choice
aapenname chapter 1 . 8/5
Wow. This was really beautiful. I was leary of this story because choosing between Sam and Dean could have easily made John look like an a-hole awful dad who is always railing against Sam for no reason, but you handled it beautifully. I love that even the villain has realistic motivation, even if it's batshit logic, rather than simply being a mustache twirling villain who targeted the Winchesters because reason. I thought the fall out of John's choice was handled perfectly. Great job. Thanks for sharing!
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Ahhh, how could you leave it there? Does this continue somewhere? Poor Sammy!
Sealure chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Oh, God... That was a two sided coin... No matter what, it would have been Dean. Dean obviously didn't know that, and Sam isn't saying anything, did John know? Good Lord, I hope not. And what, exactly, was it that eviscerated McAffrey like that? This was very well done, and I enjoyed it very much!
~~~Lityalle~~~
iB3LIEVE chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Omg crying
ahayman12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Great story! In my opinion John knew it was a double sided coin and earlier in the story he hints at the fact that he knows something is wrong with Sam, maybe the demon blood or just the fact that the demon who caused the fire had it out for Sam. If so maybe John thought if Sam was in danger the so called demon would save him for his future plans. Hence why John chose Sam. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it haha.
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Aww! Poor Sammy! I want to hug him too! :'(. Nice story. Thank you.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
You actually don't say that it's a 2-headed coin, but it's implied.

so saying Dean the way John did, it condemned Sam to death. And Sam knew it, because he knew it was a 2-headed coin ... I wonder, if it could've been a demon in there, with the sulfur smell and all - to help Sam escape.

And so help them, they need to go back and take care of those hunters...
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow... just wow...
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
JOHN, YOU DOUCHEBAG! He knew the coin was the same on both sides! He chose to kill Sam? What the heck John? What the heck? And Sam knows! Sam knows what you did! God, I hate John so much! Grrrrr. This was a really good story. It made me very emotional, in case you hadn't noticed
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Great story! I love the John-has-to-choose stories...so heartbreaking, especially when Sam KNOWS. I just wish this had gone on a little longer until Dean found that coin and he knew too!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Very, very interesting. I'm guessing that it was the two sided coin and John knew along.
Sonyama chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So sad Poor Sammy!
Etrixan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very nice. You can see the beginnings of the breakdown in this, and with it the feeling of "if only they /talked/ to one another better." Inevitable, but still hoping that the future would be different.

etrixan
isn't allowing me to log in from this computer. Stupid
Ceejay chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That made my skin crawl. Good job!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aw poor John he really didn't have a choice