Reviews for Determination
Great chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This would be a good prologue for a big story! Looking forward to more!
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh Crap! (Just starting my read) Why did I played 'Here To Stay' as background music then click on this to read? Now it's making my heartache for them resurface! Kuso!
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
yet another amazing oneshot, this time from the view point of the zanpakutous!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great fic!

I haven't watched anything after chapter 423 of the manga, though I do have some idea of what's been hapenning.

I like this fic a lot.

The implications of both Ichiruki and ZanShira are also very nice!

Wish you would write more about this.
darklover chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was really good. I know what you mean about being frustated about the chapter. I was also annoyed with the fact Aizen was just thrown in jail. Just seems like Kubo-san should have resolved the series then and there but in a different way without Ichigo losing his powers (Seems like he's just dragging out the story). At any rate, seems like Ichigo is about to get his powers in the current chapter. I do hope Kubo-san comes up with a plan to end the series with an Ichi/Ruki ending.
ichigos future wife chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
aww poor ichi, you'll get your powers back soon! .

great story,

update soon!
Umayar chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Cool! Nicely done! I really like how you used the entire universe you created and smoothly merged it in to the bleach universe! Kudos.

True with 423, I was frustrated too, with Ichigo losing all his power and severing the connection with Soul Society (of sorts). But yeah, hopefully he'll get them back soon.

But I do sometimes wonder if Ichigo and Rukia would end up together (though I hope they do, they make the best team).

Anyways, great work! Keep it up!

All the best!

P.S. I am still trying to catch up to "A Little Revenge", but my internet connection at the moment sucks and my school thinks I have a lot free time. Though, I am eagerly waiting to see what happens (and for the laughs of course)!

Oh and doesn't anata mean you (because then won't the sentences become weird with 2 'you's)? And what does Koiishi mean?
Ralenore chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Nice. With all the bittersweet oneshots that have been churned out since chapter 423 came out, this one was refreshingly different. We know that Ichigo and Rukia aren't going to be separated forever, and it was very in-character focusing on Ichigo's/Zangetsu's need to protect that which is most important to him. A very good oneshot, keep up the good work.