Reviews for The Excitement Begins
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
hey why don't you make fairy tail/kingdom hearts crossover starring a 17-year old sora.
love30katrina chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow, I really love this story. It's the wonderful idea I ever read!

P.s: if you want to see my profile, just use that username to search.
Potato1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice story bro. There were some grammatical errors in this chapter. Also in my own opinion one of them is a tiny bit too dorky but I guess I am dorky myself.
Cherie R. Lynn chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
I like your story. :) Thank you for the update!
Red Reality chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Great story so far. It's well written and interesting. Good luck with your writing!
TheBlackRabbit chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Dude this is pretty good! Especially since its ur first story u can't even tell! Love it can't wait ;D
Janny-chan chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
This story is so funny! Keep it up!
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Not a bad start. Looks to be pretty interesting, Im a sucker for SI fics. especiallt FF9 ones. hell. I did write my own afterall. anyway. good work. and good luck.
Tabansi232 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey, nice to see the story finally posted. :) Spotted a few grammatical and spelling errors that seem to be familiar. lol I'll send you a PM to point out those mistakes.

Are all three of the characters going to be in the game? That would be pretty interesting to read since most of these types of stories focus on one character only.

The beginning seems pretty basic and easy to follow, and it almost reminds me of Animesage's SI story, "The Fox Meets Sylvarant" due to the similar way of entering the game with the exception of his character receiving a call asking what he wished for. It's a good basis to use, though, since Final Fantasy IX focuses on mysterious beings and such.

Awesome start! You just might want to pay attention to your grammar for consistencies and watch out for typos. :)