Reviews for Personal space
Very lovely :)
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Haha cute! :)
watchyouwalk chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Seriously stunned I hadn't reviewed this before, because I distinctly remember reading it. HMM.

Anyway, nominating this one also, because FLUFFITY FLUFF FLUFF. Perfect mix of fluff and humor to pull off a very much enjoyable oneshot. :D

Also based on your last reply, HAPPY DAY NEAR YOUR BIRTHDAY I THINK. Lol sorry, failure of a friend for not knowing when your birthday is but regardless, I hope it is/was lovely! :***

- Autumn
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awwww, thats a nice, cute one-shot. Lisbon playing with Jane as he always does with her 3
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
CUTEMS! I loved that story and grrr-eeat ending and although it was an A/U (i'm guessing) nothing OOC.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
:D
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this was the perfect blend of sweet, funny and hot. Totally awesome jibson! well done great story!
13 Jo chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was hilarious! Interesting and funny. I enjoyed it a lot. I loved the fact that Lisbon could trick him too if she wants to. LOL! And I agree completetly with what you said at the end.

"...he'd finally met his match."

Keep writing!
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Very good writing. I like how Lisbon used her charm to get him back. I wish we could see her doing this more often in the show. Lovely story.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was quite cute! I liked their conversation and banter and Jane's reaction. Nicely done!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways :P.

I seriously got all flaily when I saw that you posted something. I have been wondering how long it would take you to skip over to the dark side ;). I loved the song you chose and the specific lyrics. I used them myself in one chapter of my multiparter once and I think the actual song works wonderfully for some light and fluffy J/L. Just perfect for this story. I loved the immediacy of it all. How you reel the reader in by having Lisbon kiss Jane and then also giving us a tid bit about the setting, especially the RJ part.

I like that this is post RJ and I love Jane's thoughts throughout this. I also enjoyed how he teased her and the way you had Lisbon blushing was totally something I can imagine her doing, even after she's just kissed him in a public place so passionately.

I loved the make out by the car and was wondering the entire time what Lisbon's purpose for this would be. Why she would allow him to do something like that...because I always get the feeling that she's a private person, but you made good on that. I love how she plays him, definitely well done and the last two lines make it all even sweeter. Definitely cute and a great interpretation of the prompt. I'm SO glad you're writing!

Yana
LAurore chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Very nice ! I love it !
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! well written., i sincerly hope u continue... this cud be fun thing to do...
Anna chapter 1 . 10/8/2010