Reviews for iM keeping a secret
OhSoIris chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
"My name is Ado!" I love that line haha great chapter :)
Ang chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
great chapter
Kpfan72491 chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
Great chapter
Geekquality chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
great chapter! haha i fall asleep at school all the time XD
Virgoleo23 chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
I can relate 10000%!

I got a fanfic idea that I was working on all last night into the morning, and I couldn't stay awake in class. I swear my head almost hit the lab table, lol!

And don't be unsure of your fic, it was definitely impressive for a midnight write. IDK why, but it seems light night is the best time for writing. Weird...:)

Happy Christmachannukwaanza, (what ever you celebrate)

*and a happy new year!*
randomlover22 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
please please update soon...the story is great and i love your writing style :)
pancake2 chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Gahhh! I can't stand Sam's stubbornness for much longer DX I hope she forgives him soon!

Please update soon! Will you be more motivated knowing that I snuck my iPod into my room just so I could read this and that where I live it is currently 3:15 AM? Cuz all that's true XD
pancake2 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
I really wish that was what happened in iSAF :)

Sam needs to wipe the crud outta her eyes and see that Freddie is truly sorry! (Even though he did nothing wrong, and it's all Carly's fault XD)
pancake2 chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while - I've been busy XD

This was great! I think Freddie should get Carly to tell Sam how she was the one that kissed him and not the other way around. That tactic seems to always work! :D
ga chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Update soon
Seddieforeverx3 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
loved it! update soon. i cant wait 2 see what Freddie comes up with next. i love their lil makeout fests. i hope u could add tht magic malika girl again so Sam could get jealous. bc comeon its cute when someone likes freddie & freddie makes sure, hes only sam.. GREAT JOB (:
Versivalia chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
I LOVE this story! I've been following it for, like, AGES! I think Freddie should really try to just do the "If you think you can let me kiss you and say theres nothing going on, you might as well forget about me. That would add to his chances. LOVE IT!

Shabyville
Danel chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Ohh am thinking they got together in evelvotor they can get back together in evlevtor i got werid ideas

Am not good at it

Update Soon
Geekquality chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
great chapters:]
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
love it next chapter please!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »