Reviews for iM keeping a secret
Heyimnotsynthetica chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
:D poor Freddie, but YAY SEDDIE!

Great Chapter.

And I must agree that iOMG was THE GREATEST FREAKING THING EVER!

Had to get that outta my system XD

Anyways

Hopeless &hearts
Caaro13 chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Cool :D
Kelsey3 chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
It would be kinda cool if you ended it with carly purposly getting sam and freddie stuck in the elevator agian and they stay in there for hours and they get back together!:D

I love this story pleaseee update soon thats an idea for it:]
Kelsey3 chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Pleaseeeee update this is a great story!:D

Keep it up:]
Foreverjathan chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
aww .im really sad that u still cant update .but please update this story coz i totally luv it and others too .its soo cute,please continue it ,its the best story ive read so far ;ppp pretty please with sprinkles and strawberry on top update ;pp thanks .more power to you and goodluck ;)))
Foreverjathan chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Heyimnotsynthetica chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
:) I loff it! But you should update. SOOOON!
Draw-Me-A-Story chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
PLEASE write a new chap :( I'm waaaiting!
icecoffee18 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for more! D
Dandf chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
I love this story she too stuborn
pancake2 chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Okay, before my actual review, I HAVE to agree with you on something: Nathan Kress is HAWT! Especially any time that Sam makes Freddie mad - the vein in his neck pops out and OH MY GOD HE IS HAWT! Hot hot hot hot hot! Okay, now that my rant about Nathan Kress' hotness is over, it's time for the real review! :D

What the chiz is wrong with Sam? Is she blind? Deaf? Both? Any sane person in Sam's place would realize by now that the person in Freddie's place is sorry. Gahh! I REALLY wanna read more now! Please update soon!
BetterThanGold chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
I wanna know what happens next! Update soon, please!
Freakgonewild chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
Awesome story :)
icarlyfreak chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
OMG. I love this story. Please update soon. 3
samluvsfreddie11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Let this be a lesson to sam and freddie that keeping secrets doesnt get you far and their are far worse consequences that can result from them. If only they had told the truth from the beginning this would of never had occured. I do hope that sam takes him back but since she is soooooo freaking stubborn who knows how long it might take or if ever. Of all the ships i follow this one is the most stubborn of them all.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »