Reviews for The Lake House rewrite
sirius1696 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
continue, please
Chris chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Good idea, but you really need to decide which style to use, and stick to it; is it a script or a normal narrative story? Mixing them in every chapter is disconcerting. I always go for narrative, and the content would suit this style. At least you give new speech a new line, which so many authors don't - but for the wrong reason. Full marks for story and content, but not for the style(s).
SoRinnegan chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Have you seen a picture of what Dustin's actor looks like now? Wow. Puberty, done the right way. Great story.
kellyjason047 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Well worth the wait u are amazing
carol chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I wanted to zack stay with the cody
Mochi no Yume chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
You updated!

I was soo happy to see a new chapter!

And it's super hot as always!

I didn't expect Randy on bottom but it definitely works well for me :P

Very hot chapter!

Keep up the great work
reagh chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
LOL... I know what you mean by finals... although I have midterms... but they consume you ... so evil! UPDATE SOON! :)
Mochi no Yume chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
yay for Cody/Freddie!

I LOVED their part and hope to see more of them in the future!

And I'm also excited to see some Nat/Randy and of course Zack/Dustin is always welcome!

I'm sooo happy you updated and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
ikke456 chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
next chapter please! btw I like your style
Tornado123 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I am so glad this story was republished it's really good. Can't wait for more.
Mochi no Yume chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Awww yay for Cody and Freddie love at the end!

Of course I definitely enjoyed the Zack/Dustin-ness and that certainly made me hot but I'm happy that Cody and Freddie got their feelings out (Freddie is soo cute being shy!)

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see where the story goes next!
Mochi no Yume chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
hahhaa that is EVIL XD

But it really does build the anticipation and I'm excited to see who it is!
Tornado123 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
I read this story a long time ago. I'm glad your rewriting it. Can't wait for more.
CraziiCookii chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
cool chapter, can't wait to read more!

about the change to the plotline, sorry, I can't find it :( there again, something could be right in front of me and i wouldn't notice it until 10 minutes later! lol.

anyways update soon! D
CraziiCookii chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
cool first chapter, seems like an interesting plotline. can't wait to see more D