Reviews for Weevil Hunt
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
This has been a great story! Such detail - almost as if you'd told your own story here! You create great peripheral characters, and you really know the ins & outs of the main characters personalities, including quirks. Really, a job well done; thank you! Now, off to see what else you've conjured for my enjoyment!
jen-hi chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
Absolutely loved the story. Hesitant steps into the right direction for both of them... Well done!
WickedBlue chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Brilliant fic. I so love how Ianto and Jack take care of each other.
HuckingHarkness chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
woo! basically read that from start to finish over the last few days. Awesome story, *loved* :P
akawho chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
I really liked this. It was a "day in the life" kind of story, except of course it covered several weeks, and made the characters come across as more human.
akawho chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Can't blame Gwen. I wouldn't be able to pass up one of Ianto's cappuccinos either.
akawho chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Ha ha! Jack should have know better than to touch Ianto's precious coffee machine. The man knows his way around a Tardis (he helped the Doctor with maintenance when he was travelling with him), but he's hopeless with a coffee machine. LOL
Mirumo chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
i don't think you could have done a better ending. I was a bit worried about it, because this fic and its storyline are so ... anchored in the all-day life that I wondered how and where it could end properly, in a way that would also make the transition with the show itself. But I surely underestimate writers, because this end was perfect. Actually, no, not perfect, because it was the END, and I really liked this fic. It was a bit unusual, and I loved it for it. The characters you made up were great, and how you developped the pre-existant ones was flawless.

Once again, that was great, thank you for it. And the more I think about this ending, the more I find it amazing : the idea of Ianto exercizing, with Owen supervising, the girls having fun watching it and Jack staring at them affectionately is a lovely image, very Torchwood-y in its optimistic days.
akawho chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
The story of Jack in Ianto's bed grows. AKA: chinese whispers. LOL.
akawho chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Jack and Ianto in a swimming pool, with Jack in low-riding red trunks. Sigh... Be still my heart!
akawho chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Loved the phone sex, it was really cute. Liked the bit about the A. Verage nurse.
akawho chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Sweet.
akawho chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
[He was gazing at Jack's shirt which was blood stained. "Umm, are you all right?

"Fine," puzzled by the question and intent on Ianto.

"It's not his blood," added Owen, knowing it had to be explained or Bob would get suspicious.]

Hey Owen, like there's nothing suspicious about being covered in someone else's blood. LOL

I love your fics.
Tylluan chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
It was so incredibly satisfying to read this story. In your own inimitable fashion you create a whole story that has a lot of depth to it, showing the downside of working at Torchwood, which leads to serious injuries while at the same time keeping the team functioning as best they can.

I loved reading this because of the level of detail that you devote to all of your stories, painting a landscape that is as vivid as can be. This one is better than most of the TW novels I've read - you have all of the characterisations down perfectly.

Looking for more treats like this as you publish them!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
Awww, how sweet. What a shame it had to end :)