Reviews for Decisions Decisions Decisions
EmpireX chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Perfection! My shipper heart leapt with joy when I read this!
RLBB chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aww this was lovely and so very sweet! I think you got Audrey and Nathan's characters down really well, the dialogue was perfect. Amazing job!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh so perfect. The details slay me and the beauty in the lines. About locking away the things she can't say het to Nathan and wanting to plant roots in his kitchen. And his moves hehe. And the pumpkin spice donut :) beautiful work
Elementary Magpie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I think I'm in love with you.

OK, technically, I'm in love with Nathan (of course). But I've finally gotten the chance to read all of your other stories and I just love how you write Nathan and Audrey as they move toward one another. Every scenario is a different "what if," but every one is true to who they are and who they are to each other. Just a pleasure to read.

My favorite line from this one: "You brought me a donut and a high caliber weapon?" Perfect.

Looking forward to more!
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I 3 this. :)
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Great fic. Love the banter between Audrey and Nathan.

Thanks for sharing.
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
What a wonderful story. I love that he brings her a gun and a donut, that's perfect. :)
OnePerCentClub chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love missing scenes and I think you did a great job on this one. Keep them coming! :D
AmericanFairy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved it!
Moo Chapman chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was so cute, I really enjoyed it.

Moo
PinkCoffeeCup chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
AHH! :D Wonderful read. Thank you for posting! :D I loved the ending. It made me all mushy inside. :D Oh and I loved the description of Nathan's features when they were sitting in front of the fire. Pretty!
reluctant-reporter chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great story. I really liked the atmosphere of this, drinking in front of the fire very suggestive. Also liked how Nathan implied that he would be putting the moves on Audrey at some point. We could only wish!
jayma chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ah-dorable! LOVED IT!
Bailey4142 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved this, and loved that the whole "he can feel her" became a non-event! GREAT way to play it!
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely loved this! You're a very good writer, and you've got these characters down pat.