Reviews for Mizukage's Bodyguard
shawn chapter 6 . 3/6
pretty interesting is there going to be more to this, I ship Mei and Naruto together, course I also ship Naruto with other girls in the show as well
NatsuandMira chapter 6 . 2/7
Up date now please
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
update
salasdaniel74 chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Just a guess... Sakura is the spy isn't she?
James Lalramnghaka chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
Please write more I enjoy watching very much
Coach Krumphax chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Mate i'm absolutely blown away by this story, i've never read any FF or was interested in them by any means, but freaking hell this story was so amazing, like i said I'm absolutely blown away, i did not find any other good stories with Mei Terumi, in fact, no other story came close to the emotions you have awaked in me while reading that story. I would absolutely love to see this story fullfilled. The first 6 chapters top draw mate, to draw!
random dude chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
A great fanfiction...please update soon I'm in love with the Mizukage
Guest chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
NARUSAKU FAN?

HOW CAN YOU BE A FAN OF A FLAT CHESTED, SCREECHING, HIDEOUS, OUTRAGEOUSLY SHALLOW, AND WORTHLESS FAN GIRL?

SAKURA SHOULD BE BASHED REPEATEDLY, HAVE HER FAMILY KILLED, FEMALE RELATIVES RAPED, GET RAPED HERSELF, AND THEN GET TORTURED AND EXPIREMENTED ON BY OROCHIMARU AS SHE BECOMES A SEX SLAVE. ONLY AFTER ALL THAT SHOULD SHE BE KILLED OFF.

SHIT!
Mecha'war chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
Lame excuse just like kakashi.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Please post the other chapter the story its awesome I can't wait its killing me

Keep it up your doing great
just some person chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
omfg thank you for writing this, it was really good. And when is the next chapter coming out? I know totally ship narumei, nand at the same time, my ship for naruhina sank :(
ruela chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
game mizukage and raikage
TkAnime chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
is it over
mxrsin chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
OMFG SOOO GOOOD! PLZZ HAVE AN NEW UPDATE SOON! - i like totally ship NaruMei no :3
kazuki2292 chapter 6 . 9/26/2014