Reviews for Mizukage's Bodyguard
random dude chapter 6 . 6/16
A great fanfiction...please update soon I'm in love with the Mizukage
NARUSAKU FAN?

HOW CAN YOU BE A FAN OF A FLAT CHESTED, SCREECHING, HIDEOUS, OUTRAGEOUSLY SHALLOW, AND WORTHLESS FAN GIRL?

SAKURA SHOULD BE BASHED REPEATEDLY, HAVE HER FAMILY KILLED, FEMALE RELATIVES RAPED, GET RAPED HERSELF, AND THEN GET TORTURED AND EXPIREMENTED ON BY OROCHIMARU AS SHE BECOMES A SEX SLAVE. ONLY AFTER ALL THAT SHOULD SHE BE KILLED OFF.

SHIT!
Mecha'war chapter 6 . 2/17
Lame excuse just like kakashi.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Please post the other chapter the story its awesome I can't wait its killing me

Keep it up your doing great
just some person chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
omfg thank you for writing this, it was really good. And when is the next chapter coming out? I know totally ship narumei, nand at the same time, my ship for naruhina sank :(
ruela chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
game mizukage and raikage
TkAnime chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
is it over
mxrsin chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
OMFG SOOO GOOOD! PLZZ HAVE AN NEW UPDATE SOON! - i like totally ship NaruMei no :3
kazuki2292 chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Next chapter please
Andre Rosario chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I loved it just like the Last 6 though I'am kind of disappointed that there aren't more hopefully you'll be continuing this amazing series.
Tsukoblue chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
When will there be an update?
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
i liked it to bad you havent finished it or was that the finish, it seams all the naru/mei storys are so short, it makes me sad, but i agree bashing is lame even if you dont liek the person now the only time i can see bashing would be very good, is for character development, used as a eye opener of sorts, but bashing for plain simply bashing is just boring.
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
The start of everything or the end of everything?
Awwy chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Fantastic story, just awesome. Though sadly it seems you wont continue it :'( last update February 2011. Thank you for the 6 chapters thought, it was really interesting and catchy a rare pairing well written :) gl
Love u chapter 1 . 3/8/2014