Reviews for Mysteries of the Heart
Kikuna chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
Your work is absolutely fantastic: so beautiful and perfectly executed.
I love every bit of this. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Melody Violet chapter 31 . 10/23/2015
omg, things have gotten real lol
Melody Violet chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
the heck? can the project Z1 be reexplained to me better?
Le Bijou chapter 31 . 10/22/2015
Surprise Update. It's been so long, I wasn't sure what it was when I got the notification.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Please please please please please! write another chapter its been forever but I have keep checking, just waiting for it, I cant wait to see what happens next! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
make another pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
make another one i's waitin :3
SamanthaJane13 chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE MORE PLEASE!
Otaku-GamerGal chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
AWESOME!I CANT WAIT FOR MORE. Ofcourse u Have to get rayne back and figure out how the smeet will turn out. I hope they both end up safe keep up the good work
eamilial chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i was wondering when are you going to update
KHandFF7fanforever chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
You know out of all the questions in my head the only one I keep asking myself, what would a half Ikran and half human baby look like? It's stupid I know but it just keeps coming back. Oh and OMG! Zim better get his ass in gear to get her bak damnit!
Earth Star Demon chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Thank you White Water Demon for the shout out!
It's about time you update _
As always I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
Star
Le Bijou chapter 30 . 7/1/2013
DUN DUN DUN! Update soon!
OmegaPhaedra chapter 30 . 7/1/2013
OH MY GOD. Shit's gonna go down, I can feel it, especially now that Zim knows Rayne is carrying his smeet. Oh my god, you have no idea how much I love this story. I'm so glad you updated! :D it was great to wake up too, haha.
and DAT CLIFF-HANGER. You evil being, you! I hope you update again soon! Take care of yourself, and I hope you have a great day! I can't wait for more. :3
OmegaPhaedra chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
OH MY LORD NO YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS.
Zim is going to be LIVID when he finds out they took her! God, I need more! This is bloody brilliant! I love Rayne, and her relationship with Zim. It's so cute. :3
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I know it's been awhile.. I hope everything is okay..
Take care of yourself! I hope you update soon.. I shall wait patiently until your return!
OmegaPhaedra