Reviews for Aftermath
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 3/1
Hahahahaha I love this! Honestly, 3-7 is one of my favourite chapters for exactly this reason: I can gleefully obliterate the Dawn Brigade no matter which units I want to put where. Usually I send Rolf and Mist (and sometimes Ilyana) over to the left only to find out that Mist can't actually talk to Jill, then one-shot her with Ilyana and have Rolf and Mist take out Aran and Nolan respectively by doubling/criticalling them. Ike and Soren can just charge in willy-nilly and destroy everything, and it's awesome.
Also, Sothe being gagged? I feel like 'Caiah's relative/s would be somewhere between impressed and jealous (since no one on their team is fast enough to catch him, I feel like she probably ordered him to gag himself on pain of being punched repeatedly by everyone)...
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
The Dawn Brigade in a nutshell. Hitting Micaiah with meteors is lots of fun :p (Fun Fact: in my last playthrough through BEXP abuse I had Micaiah cap everything except Speed, HP and Defense (aka the very things she NEEDS) and she still managed to turn out awful and was relegated to healing duty since she was forced into every chapter. Say what you will about her, but she is a great healer!) (And keeps me from having to have Soren counter with staves on enemy turns)

Also funny, Fiona and Meg are worth 1 exp point if you kill them, regardless of who kills then. I think that says a lot about their utility -_- (Although if you have the sanity to deal with Fiona, she actually has some potential)

And poor Sothe gagged to keep quiet. I wish I could have done that to him in the game (I really think Micky would have been a much more tolerable character if we didn't have Sothe going "I'll protect you" to her every five minutes)
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Ahahaha, I love this! Soren is so matter-of-fact about planning for the battle even though they are indeed superior in every way, and then the Dawn Brigade is just... stunned. I picture them just sitting around, staring at the ground, having a disjointed sort of conversation with long pauses in between. Yeah... I love Micaiah's lament that she met another Branded - and he promptly Meteor'd her in the face. Twice. I knew there was a reason I love Soren... Also, all hail Haar, king of wyvern lords.

"Poor, poor Meg." - Ahaha, I love how you don't even elaborate on her fate! I actually found something amusing about her, but Fiona? Naaaaah. I view her as shark bait, more or less.

Ha. Take that, Sothe. (Even if I never really understood where his sudden love of Ike came from since it didn't really seem that way in PoR...)

Werde Spinner
barefootbean chapter 1 . 5/21/2011

The Black Knight has never been able to hit my Mia. It's great - I just send her in there and she completely slaughters the DB. Perhaps I'm a bit too cheerful on that subject... XD
Liberius chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
...what's sad is I could I honestly see this happen. I must have have tried and retried this fight at least five times before I managed to pull it off without anyone dying.
Measured chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved this on the kink meme! It's a really funny, witty (and true to the game? Heheh) take on it
Thumana chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
When I first found this on the kink meme, I was so impressed I read it aloud to my children, who loved it too. I particularly liked Soren hitting Micaiah with two meteors, and Sothe needing to be gagged. keep up the good work...please?
Andy chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
The dawn brigade always lasted out the time limit for me. So I guess I'd have Zihark and like two others complaining while the rest wondered what the big deal was...