Reviews for An Artist's Apology
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I will never stop loving this poem
truces chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hi! This is for Review-Tag on Caesar's Palace. I like this a lot, I especially like the last line, with the "all that waits for me is death" bit.
Kiiro Pond chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was beautiful. I love you did this; I think the use of rhyme scheme actually helped capture Cinna. I think you got into his head really well. His death was so sad, so tragic. Thank you for writing this about him.
artemishunter17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
so awesome
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Best poem I've ever read, have I mentioned that? I like the last verse best. Poor Cinna :( He will be missed
ForeverYoursEmma chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
A beautiful poem and perfectly in character for Cinna. It had a lot of emotion and the repetion of I'm sorry was a nice touch. I liked you take on Cinna's feelings over his life for I wouldn't assume he felt the way he did like that he was greed. Wonderful poem.

-Emma

(Judge for Best Single Poem, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
When a character just disapears like Cinna did, it's even worse than if we see how they die, thanks for helping fill in the blanks! You're the best author here Clara! Keep on making life more interesting.

-Megan
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I can't stop rereading this, it's pure beauty and truth:)
Gale's Magic Fingers chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I like your poetry.

Rachel

(Judge for Best Overall TGH Author, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
Emi-Stella chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Simply beautiful...my favorite of the Hunger Games poems I've read on this site by far. Cinna's my all-time hero, and I know he'd be quite pleased, and grateful to you for this (as am I).

much love & happy writing!

Emi
Tour de Force chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is a really excellent poem, Clara. I think it shows a side of Cinna we don't frequently see in fanfiction, perhaps a side that almost regrets his actions because of what they've caused?
WhenDayMeetsDark chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved it(: Aw I miss Cinna. How could he die...Anyway, hope you write more soon.
Omamori chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was beautifully written. I'm crying now.
Rainfeather79 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Nearly cried. :( Cinna was AMAZING.

A sudden thought just struck me- a picture of Cinna with white angel wings. :*(
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Aw. I love Cinna-related stuff, there's never enough of it. I mean, jeez, if I had to pick one person who was the most responsible for the Capitol falling, it would be him, not Katniss. It was extremely deep and emotional, and the rhythm and poetry itself was wonderful. Not that I know anything about poetry, but, whatever, I liked it! :)