Reviews for Laughing Gas
felixfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I dont know how you do it but your story is super funny. I hope you write more funny storys!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So many parts of this story made me laugh out loud.

My only con crit, is the dentists weak English isn't weak at all, but that's an easy fix.

Ahahaha! Dan after the dentist is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen.

Anyway, I'm just curious if English is your first language just by the way you used a few words, like 'prowled' and 'smeared'. Anyway - again, those are an easy fix.

I liked it, it was fun!
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
haha. nice
PleaseDon'tGetMeRescued chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I just want to say that this story just totally made my day. Thank you.
Sammy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
The characters aren't really how I expected them to be but it's more fun that way! A really amusing, laugh-out-loud story! I don't think I laughed harder when I read "'I wanna marry him, do him hard and have his classy babies.'"

What's going to happen next?
Irina Samuels chapter 1 . 1/9/2011

Lol I'm guessing you've seen a bit of David after Dentist and iCarly, the episode where Sam tells Carly she kissed Freddie? Hahaa, anyway, I totally loved this (sorry i'm redundant...haha) and I would LOVE to see more! You're a great author-it was well written! Keep up the AMAZINGLY FUNNY work! :D

FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOL, hopefully duke will predicatably hit on ariadne, or shell seem like shes falling for him. arthur gets jealous, etc.

lol at doing him so hard and having his classy babies (;
lovelydoc chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
good story please write more
hids chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
for your first story well done! a few spelling errors but overall a really enjoyable story. i'd be interested in more stories involving this new crew (eames, yusef, arthur, ariadne and duke).
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
yeah, the writing may have been rough, but this line "I wanna marry him, do him hard and have his classy babies."

made it all the more amusing, so I support your first story, congrats.