Reviews for Even the Ladies Want Him
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Ahaha, I love a good crack!fic, although I don't ship Soren and Ike myself. (Is Ike gay? Frankly, I don't see him as particularly caring what gender or what species a potential partner is. Soren, on the other hand, I tend to view as rather asexual.) The way this fic builds with Aimee getting increasingly stalky and then Stefan and Skrimir joining in on the fight... ahaha. With that going on outside the Tower, I'm sure fighting Dheginsea will seem easy in comparison.

Werde Spinner
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Poor Soren..XD
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Ahahaha, oh god Soren...why does everyone have to be attracted to you? XD
Measured chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ffft, this is brilliant. This fandom, hell, the Iworld/i needs more Aimee craziness.
R Amythest chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was incredibly amusing and a source of great early-morning joy.
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
IKE is clearly gay? I mean yes, but that doesn't make Soren straight. Especially since... Anyhow, great fic, it was hilarious! Seriously, it just made my day! Thanks!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wuahahahahah "Soren looked pleadingly to Ike. The look on his face was accurately expressed by the emoticon D:" aahahha hiralious! XD
LitRaptor42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*roflcopter*

I mean this is probably the best cracky oneshot ever. Mostly because the particular base conversation you're coming out of is the best ever.

I think I cried a little, I was laughing so hard at Soren's sexy diminuitive self. Yes, yes Ike does know every inch of that sexy diminuitive self.

Aahahaha God I just can't say any more. Hysterical.
Thumana chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is awesome! It genuinely made me laugh out loud. Everybody is so in-character, too. I really, really hope you write more Fire Emblem fic.
Elly chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*ded*

As usual FF hates me and won't let me log in but omg lmao. Yes, I have resorted to using internet speak to express my feelings. Regardless, I read this and loved your Soren voice (which reminds me of someone ;) ) and I loved how much I cracked up laughing.
Flaming Tigress Mage chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I can't even think of something to say. This story has shocked me out of any words I could offer that would make the slightest sense, except that this was amazing and I would love more.