Reviews for Puckleberry Twist
miss-ships-alot chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Did she die of cancer?
Ms. Redd chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Ok, so I just kind of stumbled on this collection today, and I have to say, I love all of it. This one, however, has just had me giggling the whole time. The Puck/Rachel parts of it were adorable, but of course Brittany totally stole the show. It was funny in the beginning, but her closing line was just too much. Could not stop laughing.

Good job, on all of these.
SoUsay234 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
This series of one-shots is amazing. I really, really loved them. Your writing style is amazing. Awesome job
SoUsay234 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I loved this. Amazing, seriously.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Haha, I love it when Santana and Rachel get along in stories, they totally should too, in the show, I mean. Anyway, brilliant story.
kurtainkid chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I love Brittany. She's my favorite. The stuff she says is just hilarious most of the time.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
This was always :) And I love the friendship. Just wish the show hadn't put her and Finn back together...that's so played out!
Gleerific chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
I love that you decoded to write a one shot for this. Great job bb!
NocturnalMorning chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
That was adorable
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Awe, this is a very emotional and sad one! I love it, though. The fact they were married and have a daughter! Can't wait to finish reading the others : )
roseredautumn chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
this chapter legit made me cry.
Politics.and.Prose chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
This is such a wonderful collection of shorts based on prompts. I hope you decide to continue it one day. I am putting it on Alert just in case. :)
avoir chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
I love this! Cute & funny. Puck being at the kids table is hilarious and then Rachel getting all hot for him at the end. Great writing!
blackgem88 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
This was awesome. I love what you did with this.
Mel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was so freaking hilarious that it actually made my day. So thank you for that.