Reviews for Suite Life Of Shiro And Ichigo
Crazed King chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love happy ending! this is hularious!
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hahaha, Ulquiorra what do you mean by /happy endings/! This is not one of them. And I thought you represented the aspect of despair. Hahah, loved it by the way! Nice characterization. Completely believable... Okay perhaps not Ulquiorra, but you never know what the guy is hiding underneath that static face of his! Good job! :)
random person chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OMG, That was one of the best storys i've saw! LOVE Gin and burning up or wanting to burn up the colch [bad at words] part! I have to say I was in a bad mood befor but now that I was about to die of lafher im good and so thank you for making this story!
jammaxx33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
omg cute! :3
Shirotensaki14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Man, that was funny! Enjoyed every single bit! Pleeeeaaassseee upload more. I said please

Continue!
code ninjahinja chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aw that was cute and funny n.n
unlucky XIII chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
poor renji hahahah. It was pretty sweet I liked it
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ahahahaaa love it! (: Wish there would be a sequel... Will there be?
ofgreennekomimis chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
ROFLMAO! bwahahahahaha! that... has gotta be the most ooc Rukia and loves-struct Ulquiorra I've ever seen/read/whatever...X'DDDDD... hahaha... LOVE THAT!

now, I've watch Zack and Cody countless of times... and I gotta say... I prefered this one better! wahahahahahahaha! seriously!XDDDD hahaha... and btw... GIN! I LOVE YA MAN! _! update if you're planning to! I would really LOVE to read more... gush... I've said LOVE too many times...'''' you made that happen!
HappiestUnderClouds chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awwww its so sappy! :D man, I haven't watched suite life since they came out with the 'on deck' one. This is pretty cool! Hehehehe I hope you put up some more chapters soon!
Wheatly chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
sweet.. never did like the actual show. i like this one though
Little White Comet chapter 1 . 10/8/2010