Reviews for Kurosaki Ichigo, Master of Time and Space
interesting.
Gacsam chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Y U NO use that smart-ass power anymore *cries*
1) Get a false Masaki gigai
2) Swap real Masaki with the fake one, and force Grand Fisher to retreat after hurting the gigai
3) Take Masaki into the future -DUN DUN DUN-
Waywardneko chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
This is good! Keep updating! It's an interesting concept that I would like to see!
Red888 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
The somewhat awesome narrator : And so Ichigo Kurosaki and friends have their first problem on their so called "holiday" against the infamous vampire called Vlad (thats pretty stsereotypical dontcha think?) What mishaps and problems are Ichigo and friends in now? Will they be killed by the fictional Vlad whose a Third Dimesional being?
Find out in the next chapter of Ichigo and Friends/Kurosaki Ichigo Master of Time and Space!
Find out we must!
kariza2013 chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
this is a good story write more please
Uraharaisgod chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Captain Rose? I'm guessing Rose is meant to be Senna as she has no memorys, but why Rose? I would have guessed something like Cho or Kioku (both potential japanese female names, one meaning Ribbon, the other meaning Memory, rather partial to Kioku myself, sounds nice) but Rose? I'm guessing your parodying Rosary in english in slightly how it sounds, but I kinda don't like it for some reason, also since we already have a Captain Rose in Bleach canon (one of the Vaizards), it kinda keeps clashing in my head.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
If Ichigo saves his mother, then he's either going to make a huge Time Paradox and delete his own existence, or he's going to create a Parrelel Universe, in which the results don't really matter as in his own timeline his mother will still be dead anyway.
Aca chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Imbaaaaaaa! Cool work,make more story's like this one xD
OMGdUdE chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
im a little bit late and i dont know has anyone got it yet,probable has but ok rose is senna
ImmortalSheep chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Amazing fiction, great story and very well done characters. I really like this fiction but it seems it is dead, too bad and I really, really hope you continue with this fic.
nxkris chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
great story, i hope to see you continue, especially since you are finally getting to senna.
IchiXSenna chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
like the story but hated how it took so long for senna to be mentioned. also are you still writing it?
vete chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Really, he let his mother die! That is fucked up, one dont let your mother die if you got the chance to save her and I dont care if the universe would implode from it. Family comes first the rest is secondary! Ichigo should have fought harder, there is now way no how that talking would have made a difference if one was presented with the opportunity to save someone that had died.

Well anyway going to keep reading to see how it turns out!
Dr. Butcher chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I may be a little late in saying this, but Rose is Senna isn't she?

Anyways that's just my belief, perhaps I will find out later?