Reviews for Black Boxes
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
im serious, i cried. first fan fic that made me really cry. sing for me of halfhope just made me teary but this one is really touching. i haven't gotten over finnick's death even though i read mockingjay more than a year ago and reading this just made me more sad about finnick's death. this story is really good. i love it.
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow. I cannot express how well written, how amazing this is. You've summarized the entire hunger games trilogy into one plus in Annie's point of view. Even before! There should be more stories like this one! It's such a shame that there are only 6 reviews but they'd probably write the same as I am. I hope you continue writing one shots just like these! Beautiful and touching work! :) so fanyastic.
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was an interesting idea and I enjoyed reading it. I liked how you used the imagery of the black boxes. Annie lying on the sand talking to Finnick is sad, yet somehow comforting that she still feels his presence and that he is listening to her. Thanks for writing.
latessitrice chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Excuse me while I cry :'(
LBJoy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Beautiful... Words fail me - This was one of the most realistic complimentary additions to "The Hunger Games" I've read.

Thanks for sharing.
mellark chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is honestly the first time I've ever actually cried because of a FF story. Annie and Finnick's story is just so tragic and this just made it that much more. Very, very well written. I'm a big fan!
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
::snifflesob:: Finnick! ::snifflesob:: Oh Finnick.

Very lovely take on the crazy girl Annie. Its interesting to see what she might have been like. I like her. Incredibly sweet. The end was definitely a bit of a heartclencher, with her lying in the sand talking to Finnick.