Reviews for Princess Grace and Angel Alyssa
Leslie Hughes chapter 5 . 2/21
I would be just like Grace. I HATE Doctors and have such a phobia about hospitals and especially needles. Would love to see Tim racing after her. Thanks for an entertaining story!
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Good job! You actually had me so engrossed in the story that it's now 1:30am and I should be in bed, but I had to stay up to finish it rather than wait till the morning! LOL. Oh well. You did wonderful with it. I love how you ended it.

Keep up the good work!
wandamarie chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
thanks
IrishDipstick chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
I thought I reviewed this, obviously not, anyway it was great - gonna have to check out the song now. Again, great chapter :)
MuseUrania chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Another excellent job. :) Just loved Alyssa in this.
wandamarie chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
it was a good chapter i give it an a an also a 10000000000000000000%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% keep up the great work thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
sarahbeara07 chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Go Lyssa getting the part in the show! Liked the bit where she helped Heidi up off the floor.

Glad Gracie is ok,roll on the sleepover...let the fun commence!LOL

Never listened to Talylor Swift but think it might be time to,everyone seems to rate her...note to self,must go to itunes and have a listen!
EpicSwaging chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
i loved it!

I think it's more intresting to read about Lyssa than grace, becaus grace's still a kid, while Lyssa is between grown up and kid, to she her jurny to grown up life. Had be fun if u take more personal about her, and a goal after hogh school that she has to fight for to get it. Like teather and song collage there it's expencive and hart to get in to. And her relasionship with Gibbs. U know? And more about I don't know flashback to time with her father, so u can understand why she don't want a new one. And to get knowing her more. Haha that's what i should like to read :)

and pleas write more often, I don't have to much pashion
IMSLES chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
I like how Alyssa was able to get her revenge, but still lend a hand when needed.

I sorta like 'mushy' Gibbs :-)

~~Sue

Glad you're feeling better (and Gracie, too!)
Kat A. Fonell chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
absolutly love love love the story update asap

btw lve her cd bought it when it came out one of my fav songs
Meilea2010 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
That was awesome. Really nice of Lyssa, what she said to Heidi. Fantastic chapter and story. When do we get the next chapter?
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
I was totally singing along with her haha! (Love TSwift and it's kinda funny since I'm an Alyssa, okay, not really but whatevs)... great chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
Lajoci chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Good for Alyssa, what a great experience and she ends it with grace and style (helping the mean spirited Heidi!). Glad that Grace is better and out of the hospital. Enjoying the story.

ps: I like Taylor Swift too! Wonderful song choice.
gaben chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Not too long at all. It was getting to the audition and revenge. I don't see how you could have shortened it without leaving us hanging, or leaving out detail. Very good. Didn't notice any glearing errors , too into the scene. Well done.
wandamarie chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
thank you it is a good one keep up the good work i alos hope you are doing better