Reviews for Fallen Hero
pracarual chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
A long, lovely read. I particularly enjoyed being privy to Duncan's thoughts.
turmlicht chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi angelfish, it's so good to find your story here.

As it's been a while since I've last read it, I took my time to do so again at leisure and was moved by it as if it were a first.

Beside your lovely way of writing I very much like to meet the Lads in many un-Pros like situations, even if this is due to such sad circumstances.

Keep going – there's enough to do for the good guys in this oh so muddled world :-))
finnhere2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
After the about 6th reading I still echo my first impressions - this is a story that is refreshing and original, well written, thoroughly researched - although a part of that knowledge you use has come with price of pain and sorrow.

Thank you for sharing this story. I love how you take your time with the period of recuperation, and still manage to include some gripping action so that it's seamless with the story. Oh and Duncan... who couldn't love him?

Lots of love, finnhere2
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
You do know just how much I love, respect, and adore this fic. Your writing abilities are exceptional, mate, and the way you are approaching this very delicate subject is versatile, eloquent and adept.

I like your characterizations, which are straight to the point. You pulled it off with a loving hand and a skilled mind. The friendship comes through just the way we got to love it in the episodes and I really adore you as a writer-me, being a trained journalist, you know. The way you were trying to show Ray's and Bodie's, umh, deliberation to deal with what happened, their trust in each other, their firm belief and persuasion that Ray will get better given time is extraordinary to even begin with.

Only telling you I liked this story does not seem enough, mind you. It helped me a real great deal, mate, but you know that. Helped me through a different time I had myself. If you ever decide to write more than Fallen Hero and its sequel, I'd gladly embrace just about anything you come up with, honestly. It would be my greatest joy reading anything written by you. So, please, consider writing another h/c fic. That'd make me more than happy, mate.