Reviews for Beautiful Tree
Guest chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
Great story!
But now I have to go find a fanfiction to the fanfiction of a series that went off-air a long time ago..
Guest chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
Please please update!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
please update soon
love this story
Jeremy Shane chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
thekiller00 chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
That is a lot of drama for one chapter. I'm looking forward to the talk between Lauren and Cate and the fight that might come between Lux and Lauren once the talk is over.
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
thekiller00 chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter. It's good to see Lauren is happy and had a good time at the concert, but I get the feeling that this is going to cause big problems for her.

I'm looking forward to what happens the next time that Tasha and Lux see each other and if they will be able to fix their friendship.

Even though I don't really like Ryan, it's good to see that he and Cate are moving on and I'm looking forward to how the whole Emma and Baze thing turns out.
thekiller00 chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
Another great chapter. It's good to see that everything is at least settling down a little bit.

I'm curious to see how Lux will handle Valerie trying to be in her life and what will happen when the others find out about it.
CrazieGirlie chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, please update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Bdazzle chapter 24 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter! Update soon!
thekiller00 chapter 24 . 8/1/2011
This is a really great fic ! I really like how you write Bza, Cate, Lux and Lauren together and I am looking forward to more of the family time parts in the future.

I do have a question though, is Cate going to get back together with jackass Ryan, who in my opinion isn't good with her, or is she and Baze eventually going to get together ?
Didine34790 chapter 24 . 8/1/2011
this is great
Jeremy Shane chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Bdazzle chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter! Update soon!