Reviews for Beautiful Tree
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Good Chapter & More PLease
tutorwife93 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
So my reviews are starting to sound repetative simply because each new chapter becomes my new favorite!

I actually can't express how much I loved this chapter! Cate, Ryan and Baze humor, Abby, Lux and Lauren talking not to mention Foster (perfect name btw!)!

This chapter was just so great in so many ways! I loved how Lux opened up to Lauren and vise versa, plus Bug leaving and Lux going after Jones is a great move!

I'm so glad you kept Abby awesome! She's so hilarious!

The Baze and Cate conversation was amazing, and Lauren when she was little sounded so cute!

Arhhh! Just such an amazing chapter! :D

Great job! Please update soon :)
Darkened Ruby chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
YaY! Baze kicked Abby right on her a**! BTW Baze better not deny his feelings for Cate too long! Also liked how you locked Lux and Lauren together during the storm. THey really needed that lol.
angie123reader chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Great story! I know everyone is telling you to put cate and baze together! Please don't! I love Ryan!
XtremeLUXfan chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
I'm really liking this story. I like the way the story stays true to the show while adding Lauren into it!

I know you're trying to follow the show, but I was really hoping for a Baze/Cate relationship! LOL I just love those 2 together! Ryan is getting in the way of true love!

But I know there are Ryan/Cate fans out there too. Either way I love this story and will continue to read it, but I just thought I'd let my thoughts be heard! TEAM BAZE!

Keep up the good work!
Joanna89 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
I loved the chapter, like the interaction Lux with Lauren .

Just wanted to settle down Cate with Baze and not with Ryan.

Please continue
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
TayChelle90 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Ah, thanks so much you guys! Your reviews mean so much!
tutorwife93 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Once again you manage to surprise me with how awesome your updates are!

I loved these chapters! The addition of the evaluation into the story was flawless, and Lauren's birthday was great!

I felt so sorry for Lauren through both her birthday and how she felt during the evaluation, but Baze getting her a puppy was both hilarious and heart warming!

I love the bonding moments between Cate and Lauren, and you should know by my fics that I absolutely love the Cate/Lux relationship! You added my favorite scene :)

Ryan, as always, was wonderful! These were probably my favorite chapters of this story!

Great job :)
Darkened Ruby chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Glad Baze didn't sleep with Abby! Are you planning for Cate and Baze to get together in the end? I would really like that xDDDD

DR
FoxyRoxyAngel chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
That chapter was amazing! I love all the Cate/Lux and Lux/Lauren stuff! It made me cry at the beginning lol! More soon please!
XtremeLUXfan chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I love this story! Great writing! Update soon!
Darkened Ruby chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Please don't tell me that Baze is going to sleep with Abby! It makes me cringe! Why do I have a feeling that the worst is about to come?
tutorwife93 chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I've been so busy and your updates have been coming so fast (which is so awesome btw!) but I feel terrible for not reviewing!

First things first, this story just keeps getting better and better! I loved loved loved this chapter! Such a good take on the winter formal, not to mention the little Cate/Lauren scene at the end!

The conversations and relationships are flowingvery realistically, and I love the relationship you've crated between Lux and Lauren!

I can't wait to see where you take this! And I promise I'll try to review more regulary!

Such a great job! Well done! Keep up the great work! I can't wait for more! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 10/19/2010